Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2022, 03:09 PM   #16891
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Busy day, convenience over effort . . .

Looks like a norcal hippie mountain diet. Beans and tortillas.

Go all out. Throw a box of taquitos in a pan and cover with a can of red enchilada sauce.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 03:11 PM   #16892
MVP

I can boil water, so I make my own beans fwiw.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-04-2022, 03:11 PM   #16893
Cheat Death

Got a can of Rosaritas refrieds myself that I'm using in burritos tonight.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2022, 04:26 PM   #16894
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Got a can of Rosaritas refrieds myself that I'm using in burritos tonight.
Thin the beans out with jalapeño juice.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2022, 05:47 PM   #16895
MVP

I have a question.

Do you make your own sauces, or doctor store-bought?

How close do you follow "best by", "use by" dates?

I'm a doctorer and unless something smells, looks or tastes bad I'll use it.

Never had a problem.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-04-2022, 06:32 PM   #16896
Supporter

I frankly don’t eat a ton of sauces.

Enchillada sauces and salsas and burger sauces are better home made.

Around the best by date I start looking really close.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2022, 06:34 PM   #16897
MVP

Old ElPaso makes the best canned enchilada sauce IMO.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-04-2022, 07:05 PM   #16898
Cheat Death

Steak carne asada and pork carne adovada burritos.

Stuffed with Rosarita refrieds, cilantro lime rice, and jalapeño white queso. Freshly fermented pico de gallo with crema on the side.

Served them half and half.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 08:13 PM   #16899
Mod Team

Quote:

Stuffed with Rosarita refrieds, cilantro lime rice, and jalapeño white queso. Freshly fermented pico de gallo with crema on the side.

That looks amazing. Same place for the meat? Fermented Pico is a thought I never had and I'm assuming that's pretty simple.

We're reaching the part of summer I call "hair dryer" season. The hot breeze can't be described any other way with consistent temps above 100 now. Grilling usually requires dips in and out of the pool.

Keep up the good work and you'll be known as the Mexican Gringo soon enough!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2022, 10:36 PM   #16900
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Busy day, convenience over effort . . .

BOSS move, pan fry that bad boy with some guac and chips

Quote:

**** you
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2022, 06:50 AM   #16901
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
That looks amazing. Same place for the meat? Fermented Pico is a thought I never had and I'm assuming that's pretty simple.

We're reaching the part of summer I call "hair dryer" season. The hot breeze can't be described any other way with consistent temps above 100 now. Grilling usually requires dips in and out of the pool.

Keep up the good work and you'll be known as the Mexican Gringo soon enough!
I got the carne at Gilbert Butchery this time. They're a little more boutique-y than the carniceria but the carne prices were the same. Both are great but think I prefer the carnicerias steak.

I also checked out Von Hansen's in Chandler. Its more of a true American style butchery focused on BBQ and BBQ supplies. Great price on tri-tip though and a surprisingly good beer selection.

The white queso came from Si Senor which is down the street from Von Hansen's in Chandler. I just ordered it to-go and haven't tried their food but the white queso was fire so I'll be back for their food.

I got all this info from my PT who's native to the area.

I don't have AC in the '01 and after picking up some beers the other day told my wife that driving with the windows down was like having a giant hair dryer blowing over my entire body.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:58 AM   #16902
Veteran

Quote:

Those look great, giving me new ideas for the blackstone, what kind of tortillas did you use they look like fresh.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-05-2022, 12:56 PM   #16903
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Those look great, giving me new ideas for the blackstone, what kind of tortillas did you use they look like fresh.
I used La Canasta tortillas. I’m new to the area so just grabbed what looked the best at the store. They were legit though.

The flattop has been great for carne asada. I like it for burritos because you can build them on the surface and flip the fold side down so it locks them together.
Old 06-05-2022, 01:04 PM   #16904
Starter

For some reason, I'm hungry for Spaghetti. Here's my recipe for the sugo.

excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.excessive is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-05-2022, 04:25 PM   #16905
I love your mom

Tried Taco el pastor on the grill for the first time , never had them before turned out pretty good.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2022, 04:26 PM
Monticore
This message has been deleted by Monticore. Reason: Double post