Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2019, 05:57 PM   #121
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
19. Well **** me sideways.

Is there a time of the day when the 60 minute clock shuts down? Telling folks picking at 4 in the morning that they have 60 minutes seems a little...dogmatic.
Q
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:00 PM   #122
MVP

Whoever picks mahomes, i will give you whateveryou want for him
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:00 PM   #123
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Looks like we have an error on the trading block side, so stay out of that neighborhood until we get it fixed.

But in case you're interested, Matt Cassel is available for trade from the Denver Ermines.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:01 PM   #124
I'll be back.

I've already scored a few decent players.

Richard Sherman
Vic Beasley
Frank Gore

Maybe Keanu Neal will pay off a year from now.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:01 PM   #125
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Whoever picks mahomes, i will give you whateveryou want for him
I can give you a pretty good theory on who your potential trade partner is.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:02 PM   #126
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I've already scored a few decent players.

Richard Sherman
Vic Beasley
Frank Gore

Maybe Keanu Neal will pay off a year from now.
Somebody appears to have snagged Dee Ford as an auto-assign. I mean damn - that's not a bad bit o' roster chaff to get.

I haven't combed through mine but I think the best I've got is !@#$ing Tannehill...

EDIT: Suggs is nice and a handful of solid DTs in Poe, Malcom Brown, Shamar Stephen and Danny Shelton. And it's as though Sandbox is mocking me - my only 1st round pick from the original article, Kyle Long, back for another run...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:03 PM   #127
Mod Team

My roster is shit.

And how come it says I’m pick 26 when we only have 24 teams? I’m seeing like 600 teams in that draft list.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:06 PM   #128
I'll be back.

So what's the deal...do I have to sign these players to keep them?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:06 PM   #129
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
My roster is shit.

And how come it says I’m pick 26 when we only have 24 teams? I’m seeing like 600 teams in that draft list.
Snake draft; so you should be at 23 as well.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:09 PM   #130
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
So what's the deal...do I have to sign these players to keep them?
Once we finish the draft, you'll sign all of your players to contracts, both your base roster now and the guys you draft. Those contracts are non-competititive.

But we'll also have the free agency period so you can dump anyone you don't want if you find some available players who are better. So conserve some money for free agency bidding.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:11 PM   #131
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

We have an error when clicking directly on another team name and we're working on that. But in the meantime, you can also select "League Roster" in the pulldown under your team name, and you can see every team's roster. (It's sortable by team, position, name, etc.)
Old 02-25-2019, 06:13 PM   #132
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Who's Joplin? How much draft capital do I need to trade up from #22 to #1 in the first round? I'm willing to put Matt Cassel in the deal to give you a quarterback.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:16 PM   #133
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Do NOT sign your players to contracts right now. Remember that you have to sign the players that you draft, too. So don't spend all your money on your backups.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:18 PM   #134
What's up braj?

How does the draft board work? These players seem to be going over there in a random order no matter the order of how I have added them. What am I doing wrong?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:20 PM   #135
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
How does the draft board work? These players seem to be going over there in a random order no matter the order of how I have added them. What am I doing wrong?
You can drag them around. It's not 100% smooth but it works.