Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2020, 11:28 AM   #15181
Banned

Thanks fellas for always adding some knowledge, really helps my kitchen game and my wife and I enjoy getting better.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-02-2020, 11:33 AM   #15182
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Been awhile. Homemade pizza. Spicy Italian sausage, sopressetta, onions, roasted tomatoes, red peppers, rough-chopped garlic, mushrooms, homemade marinara sauce. Mozz, provelone and asiago cheeses. Little chopped basil thrown over the top.
Home made crust? that thing looks perfectly round.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-02-2020, 02:13 PM   #15183
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Home made crust? that thing looks perfectly round.
I cheated on the crust. This was a spontaneous attempt, so didn't have everything I needed to make a crust and not enough time to go get the stuff, so I bought a crust (can't remember the name of the company right now, but not Boboli. Mama Mia's or something?). The sauce and all the toppings I did myself, even used the basil grown in the backyard as well as the tomatoes for the sauce, and roasted a couple.

It's not hard to make a round rust though. Buy a rimmed pizza pan (same ones I used to use when I worked at Mazzio's/Pizza Hut), lay dough over pan, use roller to cut off excess, take another rimmed pan brush bottom of pan lightly with EVOO (very lightly) and place over dough until ready for toppings, about 15 minutes. Dough forms perfectly round in pan.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2020, 05:38 PM   #15184
Ultrabanned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 08:04 PM   #15185
Would an idiot do that?

Night of the Living Sauce is a favorite.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2020, 06:13 PM   #15186
Cheat Death

Starting down my instapot journey. Open face pepperoncini beef.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 06:28 PM   #15187
Veteran

Chicken ramen tonight.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 06:33 PM   #15188
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Chicken ramen tonight.

Nice job. Looks really good. Recipe?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2020, 06:41 PM   #15189
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Nice job. Looks really good. Recipe?
The sauce was 4 cups chicken broth, 1/4 soy sauce, 1/4 cup mirin, several garlic cloves and ginger. Boil for about 20 mins and remove garlic and ginger. Add shiitake mushrooms boil another 5.

Just used cheap ramen packs and tossed the seasoning.

The chicken was marinated in ponzu and lime juice with garlic.

The eggs were soft boiled and marinated for a few hours in mirin and soy sauce.

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 06:44 PM   #15190
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
The sauce was 4 cups chicken broth, 1/4 soy sauce, 1/4 cup mirin, several garlic cloves and ginger. Boil for about 20 mins and remove garlic and ginger. Add shiitake mushrooms boil another 5.

Just used cheap ramen packs and tossed the seasoning.

The chicken was marinated in ponzu and lime juice with garlic.

The eggs were soft boiled and marinated for a few hours in mirin and soy sauce.

Thanks. Will have to try this. Looks great.
Old 06-04-2020, 09:12 PM   #15191
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

We did bar food. For me that was olives.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2020, 08:25 PM   #15192
Ultrabanned

Made a little celebratory dinner for a new job I'm starting on the 15th. Heading off for a little family vacay next week and then it's back to the real world.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 09:13 PM   #15193
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Made a little celebratory dinner for a new job I'm starting on the 15th. Heading off for a little family vacay next week and then it's back to the real world.

Did you munch down the filet off the porterhouse before you took the pic?
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2020, 09:17 PM   #15194
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Did you munch down the filet off the porterhouse before you took the pic?
That was sold as a bone in strip at my local Hyvee. $15/lb. Didn't have a porterhouse and the T-bones were $20/lb and cut thin as hell. Meat case didn't have the same shine to it as usual in these COVID times and I didn't want to go into Costco for the good stuff. So that's what I got. Pretty much the only steak in the case regardless of cut that wasn't cut down to 1/2" or 3/4".
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 10:19 PM   #15195
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
That was sold as a bone in strip at my local Hyvee. $15/lb. Didn't have a porterhouse and the T-bones were $20/lb and cut thin as hell. Meat case didn't have the same shine to it as usual in these COVID times and I didn't want to go into Costco for the good stuff. So that's what I got. Pretty much the only steak in the case regardless of cut that wasn't cut down to 1/2" or 3/4".
Prices are so high they are cutting them thinner so they will sell. In my early days I was a meat cutter and we never cut steaks more than 3/4. Different times.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.