Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-24-2012, 05:36 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Juggsica Simpson

I saw a photo the other day of Jessica Simpson. SHE IS HUGE! Her knockers look like they are a 44GGG and could nurse the entire Chiefs Planet family......

Ahh the glow of motherhood
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pregnant-Jessica-Simpson-Holds-Hands-with-Eric-Johnson-1-435x580.jpg
Views:	6741
Size:	194.7 KB
ID:	100217  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:29 PM   #16
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels View Post
Wait, not one person mentioned that she's pregnant?
"Ahh the glow of motherhood" needs translation?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:41 PM   #17
The Constitutional Choo choo

Is that the new Oregon Duck uniform ?
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:12 PM   #18
Veteran

Ruined as agreed. Was the "biggest fan" of hers for the longest, but Alas, had to write her off. She has been letting herself go for the last few years. The Pregnancy is the excuse and the fortune she makes in the fashion world has taken her desire to struggle to keep hot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	js 6 dukes.jpg
Views:	1025
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	100219   Click image for larger version

Name:	js 30.jpg
Views:	970
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	100220   Click image for larger version

Name:	js 9.jpg
Views:	1085
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	100221   Click image for larger version

Name:	js 10.jpg
Views:	1021
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	100222   Click image for larger version

Name:	js 12.jpg
Views:	1191
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	100223  

cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.cardken is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:15 PM   #19
MY LITTLE #15

JFC people. She's PREGNANT. What did you expect? Her life doesn't revolve around being your fap material. Good for her. It's not like she won't lose the weight.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:16 PM   #20
[null]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
I showed that to my fiancee, as though it were just a normal paparazzi pic of her, and she is extraordinarily creeped out by the background. I still haven't let her in on the joke; I much prefer the way she has been utterly confused for the past 10 minutes. Now she's trying to find the picture on Google to show her sister ::
Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #21
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Some women get ****ing huge when they're pregnant. My Goddaughter's mother, who was extremely hot, got big as a house and her face broke out like she was back in junior high. Looked like a zitty Jabba the Hut. After the baby was born, she lost all the weight and everything went back to normal.

After the next one, though, not so much.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:29 PM   #22
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
JFC people. She's PREGNANT. What did you expect? Her life doesn't revolve around being your fap material. Good for her. It's not like she won't lose the weight.
She was fat before she was pregnant.

Her body is ruined forever.

RIP

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:31 PM   #23
I got Rice cookin in the micro

I read her diet she was on for Dukes of Hazzard and I don't think anyone could maintain that low of cals for that long. She is ment to be alittle bigger.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:17 PM
sedated
This message has been deleted by sedated.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:20 PM   #24
Roy E.

I'd still PIIHB. There's nothing wrong with a girl with some meat on her bones.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:21 PM   #25
Resident Glue Sniffer

I'd still hit it. Well not now as she's preggers but you get the idea
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:26 PM   #26
The Master

Omaha will be devastated.
whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #27
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I'd still hit it. Well not now as she's preggers but you get the idea
I'd hit it now, can't get her anymore pregnant huh.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:48 PM   #28
Phobia

I could stop buying dairy products for a while. Love me some delicious breast milk.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:01 PM   #29
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I'd hit it now, can't get her anymore pregnant huh.
Bingo. Besides, prego chicks want cock all day long, and I love giving it to them. Call me weird, I probably am, but I've always thought prego chicks were HOT.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:37 PM   #30
YOU take YOUR seat

dudes, she's pregnant. I thought I was little mean to women, damn you guys are talking about a lady who is pregnant! Of course she looks fat you idiots, were your girls super hot to everybody when she was pregnant?
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.