Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2020, 01:42 PM   #5071
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Oh ok. Yes.

I hate making realized gains during volatile markets.

Tell me when to buy back in though. I appreciated your post today for once.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 02:15 PM   #5072
I got Rice cookin in the micro

You can't go broke making a profit /alex smith
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2020, 02:52 PM   #5073
I'll be back.

In a year I'm going to cash out of VTIQ (NKLA tomorrow) and buy a house.

No short-term tax here, bub.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2020, 02:54 PM   #5074
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
In a year I'm going to cash out of VTIQ (NKLA tomorrow) and buy a house.

No short-term tax here, bub.

Got me.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2020, 03:08 PM   #5075
MVP

I’m big on Southwest Airlines, I bought some on 5/20 and it is up 15% to $33, but it looks like it should rebound and be bouncing around $50-60 in about a year. IMO they are in the best position of the airlines.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-01-2020, 03:21 PM   #5076
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
I’m big on Southwest Airlines, I bought some on 5/20 and it is up 15% to $33, but it looks like it should rebound and be bouncing around $50-60 in about a year. IMO they are in the best position of the airlines.
I’ve stated it numerous times in here.

Good call.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2020, 03:37 PM   #5077
I'll be back.

We're gonna hit 40 before the sun sets.

Old 06-01-2020, 04:25 PM   #5078
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
We're gonna hit 40 before the sun sets.

I may buy the dip after the merger.
Old 06-01-2020, 05:32 PM   #5079
Banned

Go BTC. Over 10K.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2020, 07:24 PM   #5080
I got Rice cookin in the micro

I saw that. Nice win for btc holders
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2020, 07:24 AM   #5081
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Go BTC. Over 10K.
Don't go BTC NOW. The time is past. Wait for another dip.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2020, 07:35 AM   #5082
I'll be back.

VTIQ about hit to hit 40 this morning.

Merger at 11 AM and then who knows where it goes.

Might be 50, might be 20.
Old 06-02-2020, 07:56 AM   #5083
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Don't go BTC NOW. The time is past. Wait for another dip.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=5054
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2020, 07:58 AM   #5084
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post

Well in that case, people need to buy buy buy!

It would help me too, I bought in when prices were around $3000 a couple of years back. I still plan on hodling though.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2020, 09:01 AM   #5085
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Well in that case, people need to buy buy buy!

It would help me too, I bought in when prices were around $3000 a couple of years back. I still plan on hodling though.
Now is the time as it just dumped $600 for a swing of $3072.60. I played it perfectly.