Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-27-2019, 08:45 AM   #2
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Aww. Look at you. Hanging off of my dick like a drop of urine. Not a good look for you, Peanut Butter.
Yeah but why did you lie?
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2019, 03:14 AM   #3
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Yeah but why did you lie?

I didn't. Figure it out.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2019, 11:16 AM   #4
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I didn't. Figure it out.
It’s not a big deal, it’s en vogue for guys to rip the Star Wars movies. It’s “fash to bash” cause it makes you sound high brow or discerning...or soemthing. I get it.

Personally I liked the movie. My kids want to see it again so we will.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2019, 11:32 AM   #5
Paladin

Quote:
It’s not a big deal, it’s en vogue for guys to rip the Star Wars movies. It’s “fash to bash” cause it makes you sound high brow or discerning...or soemthing. I get it.

Personally I liked the movie. My kids want to see it again so we will.
So anyone with a differing opinion than you are doing it to be en vogue? You need help.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-28-2019, 11:49 AM   #6
I'll be back.

Quote:
No, you don't.

Rogue One was great. Solo was good. The Mandalorian is ****ing awesome.

The Force Awakens was good, the Last Jedi was good...

This was mediocre action schlock at best with some cheap jokes and nostalgia thrown in to not make it completely suck.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.