Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 12:06 PM   #3691
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

If some of these Charger brokedicks don’t get hurt, Harbaugh will coach them to 2nd place in the division and maybe a Wild Card
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 12:06 PM   #3692
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
In reality it makes a lot of sense for them to move on, they used a 1 on Johnston the likely best player at their pick will be Nabers, moving on from both WR's saves them a ton of money.
For sure. They have so many needs and holes to fill, it makes mocking their pick tough
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-14-2024, 12:09 PM   #3693
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-14-2024, 12:09 PM   #3694
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
If some of these Charger brokedicks don’t get hurt, Harbaugh will coach them to 2nd place in the division and maybe a Wild Card
If your aunt had gear…..
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 12:13 PM   #3695
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
They might just draft a vertical decoy in Franklin or a vertical decoy in Worthy who can also be a Nagy gadget slot.

Then the offense will have more breathing room for our 20 sideways passes a game.

Yeah, with the caveat that I haven't seen either actually play, but that would be the cheapest route. just draft a burner to play decoy; hell of a lot cheaper.

Still need an actual WR from somewhere though.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 12:20 PM   #3696
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Good. They're going to try and win now, which is a good thing. They don't have the stomach to blow it all up.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 12:21 PM   #3697
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Oh, he definitely wasn't dominant like he has been, but at his age and productivity, he's still pretty damned elite.

I would agree. But you have to start asking yourself, if you're Andy/Veach, was that first 7-8 games a harbinger of the near future? What if this season he can only give us what he did in the first half of last season (39/401yds/1TD, so 78cths/802yds/2TDs)?

I mean, sooner rather than later there's going to be a falloff in his productivity. When that happens, we're down to Rice and Pacheco as our primary weapons. Call me a pessimist, but I doubt that will work.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 12:25 PM   #3698
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I would agree. But you have to start asking yourself, if you're Andy/Veach, was that first 7-8 games a harbinger of the near future? What if this season he can only give us what he did in the first half of last season (39/401yds/1TD, so 78cths/802yds/2TDs)?

I mean, sooner rather than later there's going to be a falloff in his productivity. When that happens, we're down to Rice and Pacheco as our primary weapons. Call me a pessimist, but I doubt that will work.
He’ll be 35 in October and Father Time is undefeated, so it’s just a question of how quickly does the drop-off in his game happen and how much load managing will the Chiefs need to do with him to ensure he’s healthy/productive for the postseason run.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 12:26 PM   #3699
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I think some of you guys miss that Travis Kelce really needs to not be playing huge snap counts all the time.
I think you're going to have to take that up with Travis Kelce.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 12:32 PM   #3700
Generational Player

Quote:

The only way to plan for a post-Kelce future is to grab a potential #1 WR.

The only guy that profiles like that in striking range (I am assuming we don't move into top 10 for a Nabers or Odunze) is Adonai Mitchell.

But we would have to move up a bit and I don't see Veach doing that for a position he doesn't value.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 12:39 PM   #3701
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
He’ll be 35 in October and Father Time is undefeated, so it’s just a question of how quickly does the drop-off in his game happen and how much load managing will the Chiefs need to do with him to ensure he’s healthy/productive for the postseason run.

Again, I would agree.

My point has always been if you're going to load manage Travis, you actually need real weapons as options. And in the short term that might mean paying for a guy. But if our weapons consist solely of Rice/Pacheco, and a pile of JAGs/chickenshit, Travis has to take up most of the slack.

Sure would be nice if he didn't have to do that every season. Especially since this is one of his last seasons.
Old 03-14-2024, 12:39 PM   #3702
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Gonna need to hit on the draft again.

Top 3 WR’s are off going top 10 and I don’t see any way Thomas Jr or Mitchell fall anywhere is even being able to trade up.

Jags were willing to give Calvin Ridley money. They obviously wanted him back. They aren’t done at WR. Bills met with WR more than any position at the combine.

They need to hit on a Worthy, McConkey, Legette, Wilson etc that will be available to them.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 12:41 PM   #3703
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Wharton is back
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 12:41 PM   #3704
Baba Ganoush

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 12:42 PM   #3705
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Wharton is back
Good. Was hoping they'd get that done. DT seems to be a position we're really thin at and not getting much chatter about.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.