Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 10:08 AM   #1606
Most Valuable Villain

This is just my opinion...and my opinion alone.

Marty and Clay took offense to Mahomes being looked at as throwing the game or shaving points. That caused them to take the miniscule piece of info they had from Pat's Dad, and probably some low level player who saw the offensive lineman step up at half time, and weave this narrative. Why? Because it's easy as shit to sell to this fanbase that EB is the problem. I mean...he doesn't have a HC job by now so there has to be something wrong with him. It couldn't have been Pat playing like complete shit.

Fill the story with complete bullshit
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 10:10 AM   #1607
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
That may have been misinterpreted by some.

What that means is that Bieniemy has the authority to call plays, and is the primary playcaller in many situations, but Reid has final say.
Maybe you just neglected to provide the appropriate accessory to help us all understand.

via GIPHY

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 10:11 AM   #1608
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Marty and Clay took offense to Mahomes being looked at as throwing the game or shaving points.
This is not accurate. There is no conspiracy here. Except the one at One Arrowhead Drive.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 10:11 AM   #1609
Kind of a mod

Quote:

Marty and Clay took offense to Mahomes being looked at as throwing the game or shaving points. That caused them to take the miniscule piece of info they had from Pat's Dad, and probably some low level player who saw the offensive lineman step up at half time, and weave this narrative. Why? Because it's easy as shit to sell to this fanbase that EB is the problem. I mean...he doesn't have a HC job by now so there has to be something wrong with him. It couldn't have been Pat playing like complete shit.

Just in general it's pretty clear that many Chiefs fans refuse to believe that Mahomes can just plain have a shit half of football (despite the fact that he's done it a number of times throughout his career). And when you refuse to believe the obvious answer, the tinfoil hats come out.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 10:12 AM   #1610
Baba Ganoush

Quote:

Ryan Poles knows more about EB than any other GM, didn’t even give him an interview.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 10:13 AM   #1611
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
This is not accurate. There is no conspiracy here. Except the one at One Arrowhead Drive.
Marty explicitly said that he had heard all the talk about throwing the game. Funny how that comes out and then this article is thrown together in two weeks.

And neither one of you are willing to put your names on it.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2022, 10:14 AM   #1612
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Just in general it's pretty clear that many Chiefs fans refuse to believe that Mahomes can just plain have a shit half of football (despite the fact that he's done it a number of times throughout his career). And when you refuse to believe the obvious answer, the tinfoil hats come out.
Pretty much. They're so entrenched in the Mahomes is God and the next GOAT angle that it's impossible to think that he's 26 and human.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 10:14 AM   #1613
I'll be back.

Quote:
Marty explicitly said that he had heard all the talk about throwing the game. Funny how that comes out and then this article is thrown together in two weeks.

And neither one of you are willing to put your names on it.
I've stood behind it publicly. So has he. Not sure what you want.
Old 02-22-2022, 10:15 AM   #1614
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I've stood behind it publicly. So has he. Not sure what you want.
Stood behind it publicly is not putting your name on the article as your own.
Old 02-22-2022, 10:15 AM   #1615
I'll be back.

Quote:
Pretty much. They're so entrenched in the Mahomes is God and the next GOAT angle that it's impossible to think that he's 26 and human.
This is absolute silliness. I've been a big fan of EB prior to hearing this.
Old 02-22-2022, 10:17 AM   #1616
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
This is absolute silliness. I've been a big fan of EB prior to hearing this.
Did that sentence start out with your name?
Old 02-22-2022, 10:17 AM   #1617
I'll be back.

Quote:
Stood behind it publicly is not putting your name on the article as your own.
Thanks, dad.
Old 02-22-2022, 10:19 AM   #1618
I'll be back.

Quote:
Did that sentence start out with your name?
Have you ever met Marty? The behavior you're ascribing to him is completely opposite of his personality.

You and your conspiracy theories. Talk about fan fiction. You have the best going in this thread.
Old 02-22-2022, 10:20 AM   #1619
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Have you ever met Marty? The behavior you're ascribing to him is completely opposite of his personality.

You and your conspiracy theories. Talk about fan fiction. You have the best going in this thread.
Did I say Marty's name on that sentence either? I was talking about Chiefs fans....like DaFace was. Not everything is about you and Marty.
Old 02-22-2022, 10:21 AM   #1620
I'll be back.

Quote:
Did I say Marty's name on that sentence either? I was talking about Chiefs fans....like DaFace was. Not everything is about you and Marty.
Good. We now wash our hands completely of your post. It has nothing to do with us.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote