Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 03:15 PM   #646
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
Maybe these people are scamming for $$$. Hell, it’s probably even likely, but my God, let’s not forget they’re the victims here who were simply driving safely to arrive at their destination when Rashee Rice and his clown crew ruined their day.
These so-called "victims" might not be so innocent. Can't rule out the possibility they were committing one or even multiple hate crimes: scoffing at Rashee Rice's neck tattoo and/or disparaging his durag. Likely they met the definition of that's rayciss! according to the esteemed Jewish Rabbi. Even the black mother, and especially her 4-year-old son.

GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-15-2024, 03:51 PM   #647
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Or is it that he was street racing with drugs in the car and almost killed people?

From the video I saw, he didn't almost kill anyone. Not even remotely close. This is getting sort of ridiculous at this point.

Was it really dumb? Yea. Lets cool the jets here a bit though.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 04:34 PM   #648
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
From the video I saw, he didn't almost kill anyone. Not even remotely close. This is getting sort of ridiculous at this point.

Was it really dumb? Yea. Let’s cool the jets here a bit though.
yeah that’s BS. Of course the minor injuries became insufferable damage but if you give me a million bucks, we will call it even.

He has no choice. He wants to plead these down he has to make satisfactorily restitution to the “victims” before they plead anything down.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 04:50 PM   #649
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
I have no problem with Rice getting a very light punishment and of course staying with the Chiefs. But let's be clear, this isn't just some regular "kid" stuff. This is a sign of MASSIVE immaturity and frankly low low low IQ. This is some sub 80 IQ behavior.

He's a moron. He's OUR moron but he's still a moron.
He left his playbook in the car as he walked away in broad daylight with people taking pictures as anyone would do after an accident of that type.

I don't think he deserves to die or be released or suspended more than 2 (maybe 4) games, but damn, it's holistically still dumb, dangerous, and immature.

I don't think we need to defend every ounce of this. "Well, these high performance cars accelerate so fast and he innocently didn't understand that..." Come on.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 04:52 PM   #650
Why so serious?

Quote:

Was it really dumb? Yea. Lets cool the jets here a bit though.
You also saw 2 seconds of their racing and had that continued for another 10 or 30 seconds it could've killed someone, no? Or is there a reason you think that was clearly the peak of their interaction and the race was going to end immediately?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 04:55 PM   #651
MER

I think losing control of a vehicle at that speed constitutes almost killing himself and anyone in his car.

At least that's the lecture I get when I'm talking my way out of a speeding ticket.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 05:21 PM   #652
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
yeah that’s BS. Of course the minor injuries became insufferable damage but if you give me a million bucks, we will call it even.

He has no choice. He wants to plead these down he has to make satisfactorily restitution to the “victims” before they plead anything down.

Civil court and criminal court arent a one stop shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-15-2024, 05:26 PM   #653
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
when I'm talking my way out of a speeding ticket.
*the sound of the Bullshit Alarms blasting loudly*

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 05:29 PM   #654
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
He left his playbook in the car as he walked away in broad daylight with people taking pictures as anyone would do after an accident of that type.

I don't think he deserves to die or be released or suspended more than 2 (maybe 4) games, but damn, it's holistically still dumb, dangerous, and immature.

I don't think we need to defend every ounce of this. "Well, these high performance cars accelerate so fast and he innocently didn't understand that..." Come on.
Yeah the homers are out of line no doubt, this thing could go sideways any number of ways... excusing his bullshit actions away isnt a good look, a four game suspension is the best outlook I can see
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 05:46 PM   #655
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
You also saw 2 seconds of their racing and had that continued for another 10 or 30 seconds it could've killed someone, no? Or is there a reason you think that was clearly the peak of their interaction and the race was going to end immediately?
You really don't know the difference between what actually happened and what could have happened?

He didn't almost kill anyone because he didn't almost kill anyone. Had it gone on for 30 seconds longer he may have cleared any traffic or he may have run himself into a wall harmlessly or the exact same thing could have happened.

The statement was "almost killing someone" when there is zero evidence "he almost killed someone."

COULD someone have died in a car accident, well no shit sherlock. Nobody came remotely close to dying though and that's simply the facts.

His worst action here was leaving the scene, that's more egregious than the accident in my mind.

Some of you just want to argue this just to argue.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 05:55 PM   #656
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
You really don't know the difference between what actually happened and what could have happened?

He didn't almost kill anyone because he didn't almost kill anyone. Had it gone on for 30 seconds longer he may have cleared any traffic or he may have run himself into a wall harmlessly or the exact same thing could have happened.

The statement was "almost killing someone" when there is zero evidence "he almost killed someone."

COULD someone have died in a car accident, well no shit sherlock. Nobody came remotely close to dying though and that's simply the facts.

His worst action here was leaving the scene, that's more egregious than the accident in my mind.

Lolwut.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 06:00 PM   #657
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Lolwut.
This is going to blow your mind but the law feels the same way. That's why the penalty for leaving the scene is generally greater than the penalty for the accident.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 06:09 PM   #658
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
*the sound of the Bullshit Alarms blasting loudly*

One time during a sobriety check I told the officer it was really scary and hard to concentrate because he was just so large and intimidating.

He told me to go home. 🥰 And to not forget my shoes.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 07:11 PM   #659
Why so serious?

Quote:

I am simply responding to the video where you claimed he wasn't "remotely close" to killing anyone. Are you serious about that? Do you really think within 5-10 seconds of that interaction he couldn't have had a let's say 5-10% chance of killing someone versus the normal 0.001% chance of killing someone in the lane next to you?

We're talking about probabilities. Anyone can die in a traffic accident. He raised that possibility by leaps and bounds. I am well aware it didn't end up in a fatality, and I don't think he shouldn't be punished as if it did or almost did. But I also think it's absurd to ignore what happened.

If you drive drunk and no one dies, is it totally fine that you just drove drunk? Because kids will be kids and no one suffered the consequences even if you were pulled over by the police?
Old 04-15-2024, 07:35 PM   #660
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

Exactly
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.