Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-29-2017, 08:55 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I'm going to get Beuhler some Sun Devil gear.
Sun Devil Gear with Herm at the Helm?

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-29-2017, 02:00 PM   #3
Threepeat!

Happy for Herm. He'll make a great college coach. Players and parents will love him. Wishing him great success. Go Herm! (Surprised he'd give up the analyst gig.)
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2017, 02:09 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Happy for Herm. He'll make a great college coach. Players and parents will love him. Wishing him great success. Go Herm! (Surprised he'd give up the analyst gig.)
ESPN is about to can a bunch of people again so maybe he's just getting out before he gets axed.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-29-2017, 02:11 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
ESPN is about to can a bunch of people again so maybe he's just getting out before he gets axed.
That occurred to me, but they keep shitcanning people that can actually perform analysis, so I figured he was safe.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2017, 02:31 PM   #6
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Never would have imagined ESPN being the sinking ship that it has become. Would think that Herm could find an analyst job elsewhere, but being a college coach seems like a good fit. Got to watch him head a football camp for kids. Very kind and generous person in private. Great with kids and parents. Sad to see all the venom. Guessing most of the ire comes from people who've never met him. Yeah, his last 2 years in KC were awful, but we'll never know how much of that was Herm and how much was due to the turmoil in the FO.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 03:59 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Never would have imagined ESPN being the sinking ship that it has become. Would think that Herm could find an analyst job elsewhere, but being a college coach seems like a good fit. Got to watch him head a football camp for kids. Very kind and generous person in private. Great with kids and parents. Sad to see all the venom. Guessing most of the ire comes from people who've never met him. Yeah, his last 2 years in KC were awful, but we'll never know how much of that was Herm and how much was due to the turmoil in the FO.
He may be a kind person in real life but he is an arrogant grandstanding fraud every time he’s in front of a camera.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 04:30 PM   #8
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
He may be a kind person in real life but he is an arrogant grandstanding fraud every time he’s in front of a camera.
He's been bombastic at times, true. "Grandstanding"... yeah, I see that. We all know the "You play to win the game" moment. But I've always seen those bombastic moments as his "schtick", not arrogance. More entertainment value, which what football ultimately is for the fans. I don't really know him, so maybe I'm wrong. But off-camera, he was a gem when I was around him.
Old 11-29-2017, 02:06 PM   #9
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

I hope he gets the gig so we can see his press conferences bitching about having to score 40+ points each week to win.

And all the compliments he will give toward Stanford for being able to win scoring 20.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-29-2017, 02:28 PM   #10
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

College teams looking for the next Pete Carroll or Jim Harbaugh, in terms of the NFL to college football coaching success story but more often than not they end up with Lovie Smith, Charlie Weis, Jim Mora, Jr., Chan Gailey, Al Groh, Mike Sherman failures.

Herm hasn't coached in college football in any capacity since the late 1980's (at San Jose State as a defensive backs coach).

Seems like a disaster in waiting IMO.

Arizona State should target Kevin Sumlin.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2017, 04:11 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
College teams looking for the next Pete Carroll or Jim Harbaugh, in terms of the NFL to college football coaching success story but more often than not they end up with Lovie Smith, Charlie Weis, Jim Mora, Jr., Chan Gailey, Al Groh, Mike Sherman failures.

Herm hasn't coached in college football in any capacity since the late 1980's (at San Jose State as a defensive backs coach).

Seems like a disaster in waiting IMO.

Arizona State should target Kevin Sumlin.
Considering most of those guys are system guys, I think this is pretty different. I would think he's smart enough to know the Tampa 2 is dead but who knows. But more than anything, it's about expectations. Anyone who thought lovie or chan would excel in college is a moron. I certainly think as long as he somewhat modernizes the scheme the team could easily be an above .500 bowl contender. But yeah, of course if the expectation is to be a consistent top 10 or 20 team, that's totally unrealistic.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2017, 08:45 AM   #12
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Considering most of those guys are system guys, I think this is pretty different. I would think he's smart enough to know the Tampa 2 is dead but who knows. But more than anything, it's about expectations. Anyone who thought lovie or chan would excel in college is a moron. I certainly think as long as he somewhat modernizes the scheme the team could easily be an above .500 bowl contender. But yeah, of course if the expectation is to be a consistent top 10 or 20 team, that's totally unrealistic.
It is more than just X's and O's and scheme.

Herm hasn't been involved in the world of college football recruiting in 30 years and that was at a small level school.

If Herm builds a strong coaching staff and he serves as more of a CEO type HC I could maybe see this work, but considering Kevin Sumlin was there for the taking... a proven winner at the collegiate level, a good recruiter and an innovative offensive mind, I don't know why Arizona State felt the need to hire Herm.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2017, 08:51 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
If Herm builds a strong coaching staff and he serves as more of a CEO type HC I could maybe see this work
I think Herm would be a great closer for recruiting.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-30-2017, 08:56 AM   #14
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Poor Zona, wow.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2017, 03:49 PM   #15
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Buehler up I’m here with some serious beat downs. Well done my friend.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.