Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-25-2017, 12:49 PM  
Veteran

Cyber Monday, best place for gaming laptop?

So I am looking on best buy, amazon, target, etc.... They really arent leaving any hints or any ideas on what will be on sale during cyber monday.

My main interest is finding a gaming laptop around 650-900....

I am holding out until cyber-monday to find the best deal online, but none of the above sites are letting me know if any of their laptops will be on sale... Does anyone know where I go to see exactly WHAT will be on sale come monday, or what the prices will be?

Example : I found a laptop that was $750, and I would buy it now, except I seen a review that said he got the laptop for 750$ a month ago, which means their supposed "sale" is a load of crap, saying its regularly $950, and Id rather wait till cyber monday to get an actual sale. (if those even exist anymore since they seem to just fake jack up the original prices).
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-25-2017, 12:51 PM   #2
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Wal-mart
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 12:54 PM   #3
Now you've pissed me off!

Set up deal alerts and stop waiting for designated "sale days" that really aren't. These sales are only good for small ticket items (flash drives, DVD/Blu-Ray, video games). You aren't going to find any bigger items that are more heavily discounted than numerous other times during the year, especially with a niche product like a gaming laptop.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 01:07 PM   #4
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Set up deal alerts and stop waiting for designated "sale days" that really aren't. These sales are only good for small ticket items (flash drives, DVD/Blu-Ray, video games). You aren't going to find any bigger items that are more heavily discounted than numerous other times during the year, especially with a niche product like a gaming laptop.
YSN
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 01:12 PM   #5
Spiraling down the Drain

Are you searching for weed and Cheetos deals as well?
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 06:18 PM   #6
Politically Incorrect

Newegg is pretty good
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2017, 06:35 PM   #7
MVP

Slickdeals.com

https://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php...d%5B%5D=10&r=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
So I am looking on best buy, amazon, target, etc.... They really arent leaving any hints or any ideas on what will be on sale during cyber monday.

My main interest is finding a gaming laptop around 650-900....

I am holding out until cyber-monday to find the best deal online, but none of the above sites are letting me know if any of their laptops will be on sale... Does anyone know where I go to see exactly WHAT will be on sale come monday, or what the prices will be?

Example : I found a laptop that was $750, and I would buy it now, except I seen a review that said he got the laptop for 750$ a month ago, which means their supposed "sale" is a load of crap, saying its regularly $950, and Id rather wait till cyber monday to get an actual sale. (if those even exist anymore since they seem to just fake jack up the original prices).
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-25-2017, 11:43 PM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Newegg is pretty good
Agreed, Newegg will probably be your best bet for true deals.

There are going to be a lot of choices, I tend to get analysis paralysis with them.
Cornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli