Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2020, 05:12 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread

The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 05:56 PM   #466
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
If he rushes for 250 yards, there's not gonna be enough time left on the clock for the Chiefs to put up 38 points.
Wrong
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 05:57 PM   #467
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
oh, it's gonna get real.

....real fun.
Oh snap!!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 05:59 PM   #468
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparta22 View Post
100% truth and agree! Jackson with Hill(speed with speed)with Vaccaro over the top help, Brock man up with Watkins, Ryan/Byard with Kelce. Force them to throw to Robinson(who dropped a significant amount of passes) or Hardman. No matter what happens it’s going to be a fun game to watch and the winner will he who I’m rooting for in Miami.
You double up on Hill and Kelce and you will watch Watkins or Hardman absolutely smoke your secondary.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 05:59 PM   #469
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Let’s be real, you ended your season playing the chargers twice(21st), Raiders(24th), Broncos(28th), bears(29th), and the “not very good” patriots. That’s a real hard stretch to battle test your team leading into the playoffs.
Thanks for proving my point. Our division teams play us twice as hard as anyone else, those were not free games by any stretch. Plus we played on a shitty Mexican field, in a tornado, a rainy field in Foxboro and a snowstorm. We dominated them. This Chiefs team are the ****ing Marines of the NFL- you guys are the CoastGaurd.

You are delusional if you think the Titans are going to keep this team out of the Superbowl.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 06:00 PM   #470
Why so serious?

Quote:
Like I said in my original post, both of these teams deserve to be where they are. Moral of the story tho is stay humble. Any fan from either team thinking one team or the other is just going to dominate and blow away the other is ignorant. If this game goes finesse style the chiefs will win but the titans will try to battle it out by grinding. If this game gets physical the titans will win and the chiefs will be trying to air it out to soften the game.
Whatever I say has no impact on the game. Stay humble? **** off. I think we will beat you because we're a better football team and you only beat us earlier in the year as a result of a comedic series of errors on our part. I won't be lining up trying to tackle Derrick Henry, but I will be row 1 behind the Chiefs bench yelling at the top of my lungs every time the Titans have the ball. That's all.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 06:01 PM   #471
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
100% truth and agree! Jackson with Hill(speed with speed)with Vaccaro over the top help, Brock man up with Watkins, Ryan/Byard with Kelce. Force them to throw to Robinson(who dropped a significant amount of passes) or Hardman. No matter what happens it’s going to be a fun game to watch and the winner will he who I’m rooting for in Miami.
Did Sammy Watkins and Damien Williams die?...
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 06:02 PM   #472
Supporter

The Broncos shut out the Tits 16-0 at the Tits.....but you know...we only beat Denver cause they suck and stuff
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 06:04 PM   #473
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Did Sammy Watkins and Damien Williams die?...
Dude, Kecle smoked double coverage yesterday like it was nothing. When he wasn't burning it he was drawing penalties. If they put a S on both Hill and Kelce then I am sending Hardman right down the field.
Old 01-13-2020, 06:06 PM   #474
I'll be back.

TEN doesn't have the horses NE does on defense.

They can't execute that gameplan.

If Vrabel had a ****ing clue he'd have shown us in TEN.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 06:09 PM   #475
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Whatever I say has no impact on the game. Stay humble? **** off. I think we will beat you because we're a better football team and you only beat us earlier in the year as a result of a comedic series of errors on our part. I won't be lining up trying to tackle Derrick Henry, but I will be row 1 behind the Chiefs bench yelling at the top of my lungs every time the Titans have the ball. That's all.
Right on! Enjoy the game either way. The better team will be the team going to the super bowl. As for the week 10 game of who the better team was, no doubt about it, the titans. They added the W to the win column and that’s all that matters. I think we’ll beat you because we’re going to run it down your throats and there’s not a damn thing you guys are going to do to stop it.
Sparta22 Loves all of Deberg's threads.Sparta22 Loves all of Deberg's threads.Sparta22 Loves all of Deberg's threads.Sparta22 Loves all of Deberg's threads.Sparta22 Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 01-13-2020, 06:10 PM   #476
In Search of a Life

After watching Baldys breakdown yesterday I am convinced Kelce may go down as one of the best TE of all time. He was constantly beating double coverage. He only played 43 snaps and had 10 catches. That’s basically every 4 plays Kelce was catching a ball. He was abusing Lonnie Johnson all day long. Also props to Damien Williams, he had two crucial blocks on Mercillus and Watt that led to both TDs to Kelce
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-13-2020, 06:11 PM   #477
Why so serious?

Quote:
Right on! Enjoy the game either way. The better team will be the team going to the super bowl. As for the week 10 game of who the better team was, no doubt about it, the titans. They added the W to the win column and that’s all that matters. I think we’ll beat you because we’re going to run it down your throats and there’s not a damn thing you guys are going to do to stop it.
You're funny. You thought you outplayed us in week 10?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 06:16 PM   #478
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
You're funny. You thought you outplayed us in week 10?
Who won the game? Answer your question yourself.
Sparta22 Loves all of Deberg's threads.Sparta22 Loves all of Deberg's threads.Sparta22 Loves all of Deberg's threads.Sparta22 Loves all of Deberg's threads.Sparta22 Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 01-13-2020, 06:16 PM   #479
"You like to drink?"

Lenny Dawson on the drum Sunday?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2020, 06:17 PM   #480
Your mom

Quote:
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.