Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2017, 11:22 PM  
Ultrabanned

****Official Chiefs at Chargers 9/24 Game Day Thread****

Time to play Phyllis in a soccer stadium.

Can't imagine the sort of rape we'll unleash.

Let's hope for another one of these gems!

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:54 PM   #16
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
sure..$20?

I have $21 left over from a ebay transaction in there.
no I like you - i won't take your money - but they're dead NFL players, walking - those LOS ANGELES Chargers are. I'm not taking your money brah - I like you 'normally' BlackOp.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:58 PM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
no I like you - i won't take your money - but they're dead NFL players, walking - those LOS ANGELES Chargers are. I'm not taking your money brah - I like you 'normally' BlackOp.
Wait a second...you offered a bet?

I win on both accounts as I really want KC to start 3-0. What I want and what means $20 million in free money to 31 NFL owners are 2 different things.

SD loss drops them 4 games down (head to head)...pretty much ends their season.

You have to remember this is a monopoly...and I'm betting on greed not talent.

Last edited by BlackOp; 09-24-2017 at 12:05 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:07 AM   #18
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Wait a second...you offered a bet?

I win on both accounts as I really want KC to start 3-0. What I want and what means $20 million in free money to 31 NFL owners are 2 different things.

SD loss drops them 4 games down (head to head)...pretty much ends their season.

You have to remember this is a monopoly...and I'm betting on greed not talent.
k you win - whatever, my paypal is fried - it's not the $20 bucks I'd take - it's the bad feeling i'd have after taking it from you.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:09 AM   #19
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Syphilis Rivers!
oh i DO like this tho
Old 09-24-2017, 12:13 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
k you win - whatever, my paypal is fried - it's not the $20 bucks I'd take - it's the bad feeling i'd have after taking it from you.
No bad vibes intended...if there are any, it's from billionaire owners juking the unsuspecting populace.

Chiefs SHOULD win this game by 8+ points...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:14 AM   #21
You Sweetie!

Quote:
No bad vibes intended...if there are any, it's from billionaire owners juking the unsuspecting populace.

Chiefs SHOULD win this game by 8+ points...
we'll be fine.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:15 AM   #22
You Sweetie!

the manipulated bets are on far greater games and events.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:21 AM   #23
MVP

Quote:
the manipulated bets are on far greater games and events.
There is actually a lot riding on this game...LA starts 0-3 with 2 loses in the division? They're ****ed...
Old 09-24-2017, 12:22 AM   #24
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
we'll be fine.
Heard this somewhere before. Before you disappeared actually.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 12:33 AM   #25
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Heard this somewhere before. Before you disappeared actually.
i know you seem to like to remind me. Sheesh just get some popcorn and pop and sit there - Akeem will handle the rest. Trust in Veach not Simply Red.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:34 AM   #26
You Sweetie!

I'm going to bed - put on a horror film and just chill for now.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:37 AM   #27
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

In LA now. Gonna be leaving for NYC at kickoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:52 AM   #28
LEGEND!

Will we see Mahomes this game? We almost saw him last game after Smitty got destroyed by a LB
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:55 AM   #29
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
i know you seem to like to remind me. Sheesh just get some popcorn and pop and sit there - Akeem will handle the rest. Trust in Veach not Dorsey.
FYP?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:56 AM   #30
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
FYP?
that's fine