Old 09-23-2017, 09:59 PM  
DadLeft4Cigarettes

who ele got gas

Who ele got gas 2nihte

deep fart 2day

all time ever 30 secs ekuals a fart or 2 vry deepe fart
Old 09-23-2017, 10:09 PM   #2
Immanentize The Eschaton

My dog. That bastard won't stop his ****ing nasty ass dog farts and he keeps sneaking over behind my chair.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:10 PM   #3
Mod Team

Just have AIDS here.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:17 PM   #4
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Just have AIDS here.
I had AIDS once. Rubbed some Busch light on it and it knocked it down to genital warts. Give it a go.

If it doesn't work then you can mail me the Busch light can for proper inspection
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:17 PM   #5
You Sweetie!

so weird! I TOO have deep gas tonight!!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:18 PM   #6
Ultrabanned

To answer your question dad, yes, I've been a bit gassy lately. Thinking about knocking the slim jims down to 7 a day. 10 seems a bit too much for an honest man.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:20 PM   #7
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
so weird! I TOO have deep gas tonight!!
You both seem nice.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:56 PM   #8
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
You both seem nice.
dude is pretty cool for living in Bates City - I love culture - so (as it turns out) I love him too.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:58 PM   #9
DadLeft4Cigarettes

andy of you posturs ever bi smokes at cigarette city here in town?
Old 09-23-2017, 10:58 PM   #10
Politically Incorrect

I had a smoked beef brisket sandwich on Ciabatta with spicy aioli, pickled onions, pico de gallo, cotija cheese and a side of fries and two hot peppers.

Last night it sounding like a marching band in my bedroom. 20 second LOUD bombs all night long. Little to no odor but probably woke up the neighbors upstairs!

Seems like recently any starch product is making me gassy as all hell.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:58 PM   #11
DadLeft4Cigarettes

cartoons are vary cheep
Old 09-23-2017, 11:05 PM   #12
Ultrabanned

I've always has some very, very loud and cartoon-ish sounding farts. Something isn't right. I am wired wrong, and I can only assume medical issues are in my future.

Some of my farts aren't human. They sound like sasquatch barking out a take-out order in Russian. And the smell is worse. It's a tremendous tool I possess. My asshole practically talks at times and it leaves behind a 'fresh off the colon' scent that can't be ignored.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:12 PM   #13
The Maintenance Guy

Let's see, we have a gas water heater, gas furnace, and gas cooktop. I think that's it. Everything else is electric.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:13 PM   #14
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Let's see, we have a gas water heater, gas furnace, and gas cooktop. I think that's it. Everything else is electric.
You must be busy keeping those up and running. Lots of chili I'm sure.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:17 PM   #15
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
You must be busy keeping those up and running. Lots of chili I'm sure.
A couple visits to Taco bell each week pretty much takes care of it all.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.