Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2017, 08:28 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Reggie Ragland - what are we expecting to see?

I really need to know more about RR. He was a hellified NCAA player. The word is it's not known if he'll suit-up tomorrow. If so it'll be limited and some special teams play.

Anyhow, I feel this guy will be a good player for us - I've reviewed some of his BAMA highlights - Can I get some discussion on him from you all?

I mean what are you all anticipating from him, CP?

I think it's thread-worthy discussion.

Please let me know your thoughts. Anything is fine, I'm not really structuring this w/ any question aside from; What you all feel we'll get from him come game time and once he plays (of course) ....???
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:29 PM   #2
Needs more middle fingers

Nothing, really. I expect he'll be relatively invisible.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:30 PM   #3
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Nothing, really. I expect he'll be relatively invisible.
I mean once he's fully healthy - If he plays tomorrow - he most likely will be invisible.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:32 PM   #4
sorta mod-ish

Utter devastation
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:33 PM   #5
MVP

for him to learn the defense over this year and next so that he can become the eventual replacement for DJ
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:33 PM   #6
You Sweetie!

how many games did he even play for the Bills?
Old 09-23-2017, 08:34 PM   #7
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
for him to learn the defense over this year and next so that he can become the eventual replacement for DJ
oh for sure - yeah I didn't think of that He'll be far behind in actually learning by doing.

I was surprised we didn't have a thread on him. I was curious what you all thought of him.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:35 PM   #8
New and Improved

His name sounds like he's the lead singer for a rockabilly band.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:37 PM   #9
You Sweetie!

OK so CP knows about as much as I do regarding Ragland, which isn't much, got it. Welp I was trying to find that out. Thanks
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 08:40 PM   #10
Changes pants while driving

He'll probably kneel and get fired before he even plays.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:50 PM   #11
MVP

lot's of hype coming into the draft, he could end up being a really great pick up!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:52 PM   #12
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
He's not DJs replacement.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:53 PM   #13
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
He's not DJs replacement.
maybe not but I agree - needs to absorb as much as possible from DJ.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:59 PM   #14
Banned

Can't tell from college if he's more of a system player or if he can actually utilize his instincts
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-23-2017, 09:12 PM   #15
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
OK so CP knows about as much as I do regarding Ragland, which isn't much, got it. Welp I was trying to find that out. Thanks
I believe he tore his acl prior to last season as a rookie, so he didn't play a regular season snap.

They cleaned house, and the new coaches switched the system to one that didn't fit his skill set. He was simultaneously recovering from injury while learning his second (and worse) defensive scheme. He performed less than stellar in preseason, and the Bills cut him lose for peanuts.

He is definitely worth the the risk based on what we paid for him. If he can heal and learn this defense (very similar to the first scheme he learned, the one that fits his skill set), this could be an amazing pickup.

We probably won't see results until next season, if at all. But again, worth the risk.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.