Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-20-2017, 06:41 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Let's discuss your favorite fast food french fries

Talk to us about your favorite fast food french fries. I'm okay with Applebee tier fries as well.

For me i'd say it's still McDonalds. Honestly not many just blow me away. I like a steak fry type, I'd say.

But flavor I still give to McDonalds.

couple of reviews:

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 06:56 PM   #121
Mod Team

Anyone liking McDonald's fries should check out Smashburger.

I think their fries are the best McDonald's comparison AND they do them better.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 06:58 PM   #122
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Braums FFs are legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You bet your ass they are.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:00 PM   #123
Fight, build, win!

I think anyone who actually thinks McDonald's fries are good are all hopped up on the jib. Its gotta be the hippy lettuce.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:14 PM   #124
Not dead yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Five Guys as a fresh potatoe is put throught the cutter when you order
****ing Dan Quayle over here.
Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:55 PM   #125
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I think anyone who actually thinks McDonald's fries are good are all hopped up on the jib. Its gotta be the hippy lettuce.
Agreed

The only thing Mickey Ds has going for it on any item, is consistency and fast service
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:16 PM   #126
Snacks Are Under My Apron

I will order fries with my chicken fried steaks instead of mashed. Gravy over everything.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:22 PM   #127
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
I will order fries with my chicken fried steaks instead of mashed. Gravy over everything.
Aw HELL naw.

Chop off a bite of steak, swirl it through the mashed. Perfect. No improvement.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:17 PM   #128
Let's get a snack

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
Portillios all day.

Lots of other great beef places here in Chicago that make great fries fresh in house.
I'm a Johnnie’s Beef guy.

When I'm working in Chicago I will go there almost every other night.
mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:56 PM   #129
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

Maybe we should hit one up together for lunch before a late Chiefs West Coast game.

I've never been there yet. Did do a Culver's once here about 2 months ago and the two burgers I had were pretty damn good!

Thanks for the reco....
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:00 PM   #130
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buns View Post
The old Carl's Jr Chili Cheese fries were the stuff of many legendary nights.
So you are judging fries with chili and cheese on them?

That's like judging tortilla chips in a nachos platter as the best tortillas!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:03 PM   #131
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

I went to Smashburger one time and was very underwhelmed. Just seemed like another burger place to me. Don't remember the fries standing out at all.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:10 PM   #132
BUNS <3 2PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
So you are judging fries with chili and cheese on them?

That's like judging tortilla chips in a nachos platter as the best tortillas!
OK you got me. CJ's fries are garbage by themselves, but they were something magical once in a chili cheese world.
Buns has disabled reputation
Old 09-21-2017, 10:13 PM   #133
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Aw HELL naw.

Chop off a bite of steak, swirl it through the mashed. Perfect. No improvement.
I like to put a bit of fried okra on top of the mashed potato after swirling the steak through it.

But I agree in general. Sacrilege to order fries with CFS.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:18 PM   #134
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I went to Smashburger one time and was very underwhelmed. Just seemed like another burger place to me. Don't remember the fries standing out at all.
I'd rather have a fresh QPC from McDonalds - that's how bad Smashburger is.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:26 PM   #135
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I'd rather have a fresh QPC from McDonalds - that's how bad Fraud Guys is.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.