Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-20-2017, 06:41 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Let's discuss your favorite fast food french fries

Talk to us about your favorite fast food french fries. I'm okay with Applebee tier fries as well.

For me i'd say it's still McDonalds. Honestly not many just blow me away. I like a steak fry type, I'd say.

But flavor I still give to McDonalds.

couple of reviews:

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:10 AM   #91
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJKCFAN View Post
Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs (best hot dogs too by the way) also has the best fries anywhere and it's not even close.

What's more. You can have regular fries but you can also get it so many other delicious ways.

Hopefully the attachment works so you see for yourself...

Bonus is using that mini red pitch fork. Perfect.
sounds good!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:16 AM   #92
Cast Iron Jedi

Best I've ever had was a pizza joint (now closed) Mobile. Their specialty was duck fat fries, and they were ****ing glorious.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:21 AM   #93
Politically Incorrect

Red Robin steak fries done EXTRA crispy

McDonald's for shoestrings

Houlihan's makes the best regular cut

Not a fan of skin on fries, curly fries, disco fries (Jersey thing), or any other novelty or jazzed up fries.

Fries MUST be crispy
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:28 AM   #94
Mahomes Dynasty

5Guys
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:30 AM   #95
Mahomes Dynasty

I like White Castle fries too....sucks there hasn't been a whiteys in kc for 25yrs....used to be one in blue springs off I70 exit where Clancys pub is at now.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:32 AM   #96
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Braums FFs are legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:32 AM   #97
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

-- Let's discuss your favorite fast food french fries

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
5Guys

You like 5 Guys in your mouth don't you?

Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:36 AM   #98
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC.chief View Post
Five Guys cajon fries have good flavor but are too soggy to be the best.

Chik fil-a waffle fries, Arby's curly fries and Checkers seasoned fries are all pretty good.

My fav are from a place called Pizza Bolis. Not sure if that's just a local chain in northern virginia or what but damn those fries are good. Super crispy and seasoned perfectly. Their steak and cheese is tits too.
Excellent taste in fries, good sir. Matches my list almost exactly. Never been to Pizza Bolis though...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:41 AM   #99
You Sweetie!

Quote:
I like White Castle fries too....sucks there hasn't been a whiteys in kc for 25yrs....used to be one in blue springs off I70 exit where Clancys pub is at now.
yes I know - I grew up about two blocks from there.
Old 09-21-2017, 09:44 AM   #100
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
You like 5 Guys in your mouth don't you?

Funny in a fast food thread, that would be the first thing to come to your mind.

You dirty boy, you.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:14 AM   #101
Future NBA Finals MVP

Favorite fast food places for fries: McDonalds (impressed that CP recognizes this), 5guys, Chik Filet, Whataburger
Chain restaurants: Outback, Red Robin
BBQ: Joes, Q39, Zarda

Fries I hate: Arbys (regular ones), Burger King, most of the time Wendys, Inn & Out
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:18 AM   #102
Consuming CP souls

at Fraud Guys. Throw back the extra turd fries shoved into the bag.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:21 AM   #103
MVP

Damn it. Now I have to have McD's fries for lunch.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:23 AM   #104
Veteran

In & Out has the most consistent best tasting fries so I'll go with them.

For awhile I did really like Arby's curly fries too .
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 10:30 AM   #105
MVP

Quote:

I think the one in OP closed in like 2005? I used to stop in there every now and again...I have always been addicted to those damned things....but my gut isn't.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.