Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-20-2017, 06:41 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Let's discuss your favorite fast food french fries

Talk to us about your favorite fast food french fries. I'm okay with Applebee tier fries as well.

For me i'd say it's still McDonalds. Honestly not many just blow me away. I like a steak fry type, I'd say.

But flavor I still give to McDonalds.

couple of reviews:

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 03:05 AM   #76
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Sombo's on metcalf
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:26 AM   #77
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Five Guys as a fresh potatoe is put throught the cutter when you order
I don't believe this is true. I've never seen any store cut when you order.

They ARE cut daily, but a fresh cut potato wouldn't fry well. It needs a water soak to remove some of the starch.

Every Five Guys I've ever been to has their cut potatoes hanging out in a bucket of ice water.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:28 AM   #78
Cast Iron Jedi

I know it's not a popular opinion, but I really like Steak & Shake's shoestring fries. Smashburger's are very similar.

McDonald's fries are just about the only thing there I enjoy.

Wendy's were good until they went the "natural" route a few years ago.

Arby's curly fries are pretty great.

Five Guys are excellent if you order them "well done."
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:30 AM   #79
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdstu View Post
White Castle is the most disgusting fast food place ever.

However, I do like their fries and coffee.
You've obviously never been to a Krystal.

It's basically Poverty White Castle.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:40 AM   #80
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
You've obviously never been to a Krystal.

It's basically Poverty White Castle.
yup - pure shite
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:50 AM   #81
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Insider tip: If you want fresh fries at any restaurant, ask for them without salt. They have to cook them separately and then you just add your own salt at the table!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 07:56 AM   #82
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
Insider tip: If you want fresh fries at any restaurant, ask for them without salt. They have to cook them separately and then you just add your own salt at the table!
Wow, an "insider" tip that only 99% of the country already knows.

Or you could just ask for fresh fries and not make them go through the hassle of cleaning the fry station.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:11 AM   #83
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post

Or you could just ask for fresh fries and not make them go through the hassle of cleaning the fry station.
let's be nice here. this isn't an Alex Smith thread.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:15 AM   #84
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:

Honestly I have not been an insider for a couple of decades now. My concern with simply asking for fresh fries (especially if you are going through the drive-thru) is that I am not sure I would trust them to honor that. Going saltless you know that they will be fresh.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:20 AM   #85
MVP

When all fries are fresh, McDonald's is the winner. They have mastered the shoestring fry in size, texture, flavor and consistency. No other chain can meet all 4 criteria like McDonald's.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:28 AM   #86
Head Chief, Esq.

Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs (best hot dogs too by the way) also has the best fries anywhere and it's not even close.

What's more. You can have regular fries but you can also get it so many other delicious ways.

Hopefully the attachment works so you see for yourself...

Bonus is using that mini red pitch fork. Perfect.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1948.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	115095  
AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:32 AM   #87
MVP

Crinkle cut fries are great. Have to be extra crispy for me though. A soggy crinkle cut is one of the worst.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:36 AM   #88
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

I order without salt ALL THE TIME (not for fresh, but because I actually don't want the salt), and I have never once seen any store ever clean the fry station.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:37 AM   #89
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJKCFAN View Post
Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs (best hot dogs too by the way) also has the best fries anywhere and it's not even close.

What's more. You can have regular fries but you can also get it so many other delicious ways.

Hopefully the attachment works so you see for yourself...

Bonus is using that mini red pitch fork. Perfect.
Totally forgot about Nathan's fries. Those are legit.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:59 AM   #90
I'm your huckleberry

Five Guys cajon fries have good flavor but are too soggy to be the best.

Chik fil-a waffle fries, Arby's curly fries and Checkers seasoned fries are all pretty good.

My fav are from a place called Pizza Bolis. Not sure if that's just a local chain in northern virginia or what but damn those fries are good. Super crispy and seasoned perfectly. Their steak and cheese is tits too.
DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.