Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-20-2017, 06:41 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Let's discuss your favorite fast food french fries

Talk to us about your favorite fast food french fries. I'm okay with Applebee tier fries as well.

For me i'd say it's still McDonalds. Honestly not many just blow me away. I like a steak fry type, I'd say.

But flavor I still give to McDonalds.

couple of reviews:

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:12 PM   #61
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
never heard of Runza - tell us more, any pics out there?
Best fast food I've ever had. Period.

Amazing quality, consistently great service, and their fries are a very close second to McD's. I've never had a bad experience there, ever.

I could easily eat lunch there every day.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:21 PM   #62
You Sweetie!

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:23 PM   #63
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Hmm, I don't recall Popeye's
Surprisingly good
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:24 PM   #64
Fight, build, win!

I need to eat at this Runza crinkle fries like Rosedale BBQ
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:29 PM   #65
Choco Favre

Arthur Bryant's or Joe's
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:31 PM   #66
Fight, build, win!

A search finds a Runza on Johnson Dr is Mission Kansas. This is on my list also one in Lawrence.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:51 PM   #67
Spooky Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Braums fries are the best
I usually think of Braums fries too. I haven't eaten there in years (or McDs either), but I remember they were as good as any.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:03 PM   #68
MVP

Bojangles seasoned fries.
Five Guys cajun fries.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:03 PM   #69
Fight, build, win!

This looks interesting kinda a loose meat pocket sammy. Is this a good choice Runza vets?

Old 09-20-2017, 10:49 PM   #70
Supporter

Outside Red Robin steak fries and Rallys/Checkers seasoned fries, I'm more concerned with quality dipping sauces.

I'm not a big fan of ketchup on fries [even though I love it fine on hash browns or home fries at breakfast. Go figure], so I want a good honey mustard or chipotle sauce.

For example, Culvers fries are objectively your basic Ore-Ida frozen aisle crinkle fries. But you always get them fresh, and their honey mustard is on point.

Burger King does go a tad overboard with their 'crisp enhancer' coating, to where it's more of a potato product than a fry. To be fair, they're like Rallys seasoned fries without the seasoning.

One that goes unnoticed is Penn Station. They slice the fries from whole potatoes and fry them up right in front of you while they make your sub. Nothing remarkable, except the transparency of fresh ingredients.

Least favorite I know will be an unpopular choice. I don't know what it is about Arby's curly fries. I can watch them come out of the fryer onto my tray and before I sit down they are cold. They ought to use them to insulate the space shuttle for their heat shedding properties.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:51 PM   #71
Politically Incorrect

RED ROBIN!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 11:02 PM   #72
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

MC Ds are pretty solid when fresh
KC joes are great

Red Robin & gates steak fries are good when fresh

I've always thought 5 guys frys were aids and all around soggy awful

Steak and shake shoestring fries are meh

Arby's curly fries are good sometimes

Chic fil a waffle fries are good

Typically I skip the fries at most locations unless it's paired with what I ordered without much option to change (beef on bun with fries etc)
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 11:07 PM   #73
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
This looks interesting kinda a loose meat pocket sammy. Is this a good choice Runza vets?

That's the original Runza. There's numerous variations, Italian Runza, Swiss Cheese Mushroom Runza, Spicy Jack Runza, etc. I'd recommend the Spicy Jack but you can't really go wrong with any of them. They have great burgers too.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 11:51 PM   #74
mod-ish

Five Guys and Wing Stop's fries are really similar, but Wing Stop salts the shit out of theirs. Still love them. I have always liked KFC's wedges and Church's crinkle cut fries, too.

Locally here in KC, 54th Street has an appetizer called Fry Me to the Moon. It comes with a really freaking yummy chipotle ranch dipping sauce, and the stuff is like crack.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 02:47 AM   #75
Banned

Rallies is tied with McDonalds for me
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.