Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-20-2017, 06:41 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Let's discuss your favorite fast food french fries

Talk to us about your favorite fast food french fries. I'm okay with Applebee tier fries as well.

For me i'd say it's still McDonalds. Honestly not many just blow me away. I like a steak fry type, I'd say.

But flavor I still give to McDonalds.

couple of reviews:

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:25 PM   #31
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Of the major chains I prefer Wendy's overall, but their fries tend to be a touch under cooked.

I do really like Arby's curly fries.
Let us agree on the absolute worst fries in fast food... Long John Silvers

They seem to switch them up every year or so trying to fix it, but they never fail to fail... its always a soggy, under cooked mess
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:27 PM   #32
Fight, build, win!

Any oldtimers remember Grifs? I always remember the fries shoestring cruchy salty golden and hot.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:28 PM   #33
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
For a chain, it's pretty damn good! If you like Ranch dressing, I consider theirs some of the best.
Runza in Omaha has the best Ranch dressing I've ever had.. And its not even close.. Best fast food chain in Nebraska to.. Again not even close.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:29 PM   #34
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

They seem to switch them up every year or so trying to fix it, but they never fail to fail... its always a soggy, under cooked mess
So true and Captain D no better. I wish Arthur Treacher was still in KC they did fish and chip properly.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:31 PM   #35
Andy Reid Supporter

Braums fries are the best
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:31 PM   #36
Fight, build, win!

Pondegrossa fries were the only thing they got right on the menu. Plump salty hot and crunchy steak fries.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:34 PM   #37
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
So true and Captain D no better. I wish Arthur Treacher was still in KC they did fish and chip properly.
OH yes - AT's on Noland Rd.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:37 PM   #38
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Pondegrossa fries were the only thing they got right on the menu. Plump salty hot and crunchy steak fries.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:38 PM   #39
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Runza in Omaha has the best Ranch dressing I've ever had.. And its not even close.. Best fast food chain in Nebraska to.. Again not even close.
never heard of Runza - tell us more, any pics out there?
Old 09-20-2017, 07:40 PM   #40
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
never heard of Runza - tell us more, any pics out there?
https://www.runza.com
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:41 PM   #41
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

Yep. I do love their fish and chicken, slathered in malt vinegar. But I never eat the fries.

They seem to be dying in this area, though. There's only one left that's even remotely close to me. Which is probably a good thing, because holy shit that stuff is horribly unhealthy. Once or twice a year as a guilty pleasure meal is more than enough.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:44 PM   #42
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Yep. I do love their fish and chicken, slathered in malt vinegar. But I never eat the fries.

They seem to be dying in this area, though. There's only one left that's even remotely close to me. Which is probably a good thing, because holy shit that stuff is horribly unhealthy. Once or twice a year as a guilty pleasure meal is more than enough.

Their fries are shit - I think i use tartar to help with them - yes they're not good for you - does anyone remember that yellow pineapple sauce at Cptn D's? It had little bits of pineapple in it - the chick strips worked so well with it.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:45 PM   #43
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Their fries are shit - I think i use tartar to help with them - yes they're not good for you - does anyone remember that yellow pineapple sauce at Cptn D's? It had little bits of pineapple in it - the chick strips worked so well with it.
ONLY malt vinegar.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:47 PM   #44
Let's get a snack

White Castle is the most disgusting fast food place ever.

However, I do like their fries and coffee.
mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mdstu has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:56 PM   #45
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdstu View Post
White Castle is the most disgusting fast food place ever.

However, I do like their fries and coffee.
I've never had a genuine WC burger, but have to admit that I can flat out murder a whole box of their frozen variety
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.