Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-20-2017, 06:41 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Let's discuss your favorite fast food french fries

Talk to us about your favorite fast food french fries. I'm okay with Applebee tier fries as well.

For me i'd say it's still McDonalds. Honestly not many just blow me away. I like a steak fry type, I'd say.

But flavor I still give to McDonalds.

couple of reviews:

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 06:54 PM   #16
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Me ****ing too.

I love Wings.

I love fries.

I think Tiny Evel either owned one or stock there - or just swore by them - I think it was him - him or another poster here on CP.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 06:56 PM   #17
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

When it comes to actual fast food, Checkers. Their seasoned fries are the shit.

As someone said in the Steak and Shake thread, though, Red Robin's steak fries are awesome. But I don't consider that fast food.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 06:59 PM   #18
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

As someone said in the Steak and Shake thread, though, Red Robin's steak fries are awesome. But I don't consider that fast food.
yeah it was Baby Lee and I HAVE actually had them - they're steak fries w/ grooves in them IIRC - Mine had traveled about 30 mins - as did my burger from RR - so I can't critique them until I've sat down in there and plowed a burger and fries, live.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:00 PM   #19
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

Agreed on Red Robbin fries. Not fast food but worth the mention.

Next to some great beer battered fries, the RR fries are so ****ing good.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:01 PM   #20
Mostly Ignored

I'm one of those weird people that like only super crispy fries or soggy fries.

Normal cooked fries do nothing for me. So my opinion in this thread is probably worthless.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 07:02 PM   #21
You Sweetie!

I do like Checkers fries as well Frazod - but their burgers seem to have fallen off the tasty charts. Not NEARLY as tasty as they once were.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:03 PM   #22
pie is never free

Every foodie article I've ever read always says McDonalds, and while they're ok they're not my favorite

I prefer a thicker cut fry, Wendys or even Burger King for example... but the bottom line is just about any fry is good when fresh from the fryer
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:03 PM   #23
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModBone View Post
I'm one of those weird people that like only super crispy fries or soggy fries.

Normal cooked fries do nothing for me. So my opinion in this thread is probably worthless.

I'm like this with onions. Either kill them or don't cook them at all. For example - I can't handle onions atop a pizza.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:03 PM   #24
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I like the thinner ones more than the thicker ones. I'm glad you said McDonald's, because they are the best in the fast food world.

Well, there's Chick Fil A, of course. Their waffle fries are awesome, in part because they hold their ketchup so well. Chick Fil A may be the winner the more I think about it.
Oh wait...yes, I do love Chick fil a waffle fries. They are good. Except when you get that thick pics from the top or bottom of the potato, that is so much thicker than the other pieces that its more like a mini baked potato bite than a waffle fry.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:04 PM   #25
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I do like Checkers fries as well Frazod - but their burgers seem to have fallen off the tasty charts. Not NEARLY as tasty as they once were.
I haven't eaten at one for many years. There are none close to my house.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:05 PM   #26
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Every foodie article I've ever read always says McDonalds, and while they're ok they're not my favorite

I prefer a thicker cut fry, Wendys or even Burger King for example... but the bottom line is just about any fry is good when fresh from the fryer
Of the major chains I prefer Wendy's overall, but their fries tend to be a touch under cooked.

I do really like Arby's curly fries.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM   #27
You Sweetie!

wonder how HiBoy fries are?
Old 09-20-2017, 07:19 PM   #28
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
This dude will regret the white shirt and buff wings. I have a wingstop and wings and things near. The fries are great at the stop buy but you need a bib and a shower for there wings.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:21 PM   #29
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I'm a fan of the Culvers krinkel cut fry, but yeah McDonalds are money
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:22 PM   #30
Fight, build, win!

I dont get the love that Mcdonalds get for the fries. They get cold fast and taste nasty then.

Honestly I am not a big fry fan but if they got them I always favor crinkle fries and steak fries a close second.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.