Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-20-2017, 06:41 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Let's discuss your favorite fast food french fries

Talk to us about your favorite fast food french fries. I'm okay with Applebee tier fries as well.

For me i'd say it's still McDonalds. Honestly not many just blow me away. I like a steak fry type, I'd say.

But flavor I still give to McDonalds.

couple of reviews:

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:37 PM   #136
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I'd rather have a fresh QPC from McDonalds - that's how bad Smashburger is.
It wasn't bad, but if some soulless, faceless chain wants me to give them my money over one of our local bar and grills they better be doing something pretty special. The one near me has somehow survived well over 5 years so someone must think it's good.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 06:30 AM   #137
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I went to Smashburger one time and was very underwhelmed. Just seemed like another burger place to me. Don't remember the fries standing out at all.
Yea their burgers aren't great. I simply meant if you like shoestring fries (I don't really) theirs are better than McDonald's. You can order them with a touch of olive oil and rosemary. Better than McDonald's.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 06:32 AM   #138
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Maybe we should hit one up together for lunch before a late Chiefs West Coast game.

I've never been there yet. Did do a Culver's once here about 2 months ago and the two burgers I had were pretty damn good!

Thanks for the reco....
As stated, smashburger isn't great. But if you're a shoestring fry fan, theirs are pretty good.

I'd take you somewhere better Boo.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 06:41 AM   #139
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Yea their burgers aren't great. I simply meant if you like shoestring fries (I don't really) theirs are better than McDonald's. You can order them with a touch of olive oil and rosemary. Better than McDonald's.
Smash fries are ****ing outstanding!

The also have their haystacks - super thin-cut fried onions.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 07:02 AM   #140
You Sweetie!

Quote:
As stated, smashburger isn't great. But if you're a shoestring fry fan, theirs are pretty good.

hiboy
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 07:02 AM   #141
You Sweetie!

Never mind - I misread that
Old 09-23-2017, 12:20 PM   #142
Mod Team

Have some complimentary gift cards from Chick-fil-A. Not a fan in general (only been once though) but shit is free!

Choices for free items. Please discuss which is best.

Nuggets- breaded or grilled
Chicken Sandwich- breaded or grilled
Spicy Chicken Sandwich

How are their fries? Should I add them to the order or are there better sides on their menu?
Old 09-23-2017, 12:26 PM   #143
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Have some complimentary gift cards from Chick-fil-A. Not a fan in general (only been once though) but shit is free!

Choices for free items. Please discuss which is best.

Nuggets- breaded or grilled
Chicken Sandwich- breaded or grilled
Spicy Chicken Sandwich

How are their fries? Should I add them to the order or are there better sides on their menu?

Spicy chicken sandwich is the underdog, but it's the best.

Waffle fries are top tier.

And if you're an iced tea man, CFA has some wonderful tea.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 12:37 PM   #144
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

You got it!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:41 PM   #145
You Sweetie!

The Fries at TrashBurger were pretty fair.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:43 PM   #146
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
I will order fries with my chicken fried steaks instead of mashed. Gravy over everything.
I order fries with my McMuffin.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:46 PM   #147
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
The Fries at TrashBurger were pretty fair.
The fries at Smashburger are above average. (3.5/5)

Their burgers are average. (2.5/5)

I will not waste my time in going back.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:47 PM   #148
Banned

Quote:
The fries at Smashburger are above average. (3.5/5)

Their burgers are average. (2.5/5)

I will not waste my time in going back.
Tilted Kilt downtown has the worst of both. Terrible burger and fries experience last night. A friend had the tator tots and they were terrible too. How do you blow tater tots?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:50 PM   #149
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Tilted Kilt downtown has the worst of both. Terrible burger and fries experience last night. A friend had the tator tots and they were terrible too. How do you blow tater tots?
I don't know but I LOVE tater tots. Wish more places had them. Wonder which fast food places have tater tots?!?!

I've never had Tilted Kilt, but if it's anything like Hooters food, I won't be attending.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:52 PM   #150
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Undercooked tots are pretty gross, that's one way I guess.

Fries are just meh for me no matter where I go. Just not a huge potato fan altogether. I guess I like Arby's curly fries the best. Onion rings rule all. This is for sure.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.