Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-02-2017, 11:48 AM  
I'll be back.

***College Football 2017 Thread***

Surprised we don't have a thread for this yet.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:21 PM   #61
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
It sucks, but Drew Lock is doing a pretty good Pat Mahomes impression.

Why so salty?
Why would I be salty when I attend a university in which Mizzou has never beaten them in men's basketball and has beaten Mizzou the previous 2 years in football while flourishing in baseball and not being a disgrace to the state that I am from?

Also, maybe Mizzou can be the Champions of Life this year instead of Tennessee with Lock's performance.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:21 PM   #62
Mod Team

I have some time to watch some college football tonight.

What games should I tune into now?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:21 PM   #63
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Not really.
It does, sorry.

I get bored with Alabama and the cavernous gap in team quality you see in most college football games.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:22 PM   #64
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The cavalier nature with which Alabama treats even the best opponents continues to kill this sport's appeal.
The bowl system, even if the number of bowls should be reduced, actually makes college football better suited to handle dynasties. Dynasties don't become toxic to the interest of the sport nearly as fast.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:24 PM   #65
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
FSU vs Bama is an abomination of the QB position.
That being said, I hate to see a kid shred his knee.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:25 PM   #66
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
It does, sorry.

I get bored with Alabama and the cavernous gap in team quality you see in most college football games.
I can understand that, but I personally find the college game more appealing than the NFL(granted, part of that has to do with the Rams leaving) due to the conference championships, the playoffs, and rivalries. I'd like to see the POs expand to 8 teams.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:29 PM   #67
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
The bowl system, even if the number of bowls should be reduced, actually makes college football better suited to handle dynasties. Dynasties don't become toxic to the interest of the sport nearly as fast.
Huh? CFB rewards dynasties more than almost any other sport or postseason. And before this "playoff" it rewarded them even more. Just look at CBB to compare. Hard for any dynasty to continue. Aint nobody winning back to back no matter how good they are unless they get suuuuper lucky. You have to win a 68 team single elimination tournament to be considered a champion. At least CFB rewards dynasties, as it should
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:30 PM   #68
Banned!

Quote:
Why would I be salty when I attend a university in which Mizzou has never beaten them in men's basketball and has beaten Mizzou the previous 2 years in football while flourishing in baseball and not being a disgrace to the state that I am from?

Also, maybe Mizzou can be the Champions of Life this year instead of Tennessee with Lock's performance.
Ok.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:33 PM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Huh? CFB rewards dynasties more than almost any other sport or postseason. And before this "playoff" it rewarded them even more. Just look at CBB to compare. Hard for any dynasty to continue. Aint nobody winning back to back no matter how good they are unless they get suuuuper lucky. You have to win a 68 team single elimination tournament to be considered a champion. At least CFB rewards dynasties, as it should
More like if you team gets to a bowl and wins it you can count the season as a success. Helps keep fan interest in more teams. You are seeing interest drop off in the NFL because the Pats dynasty has become toxic to interest in the sport.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:33 PM   #70
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
It does, sorry.

I usually find a few good college games every week, which is sadly more than I find in the NFL.... the NFL is probably more competitive (and not even counting all of the top 25 vs 50+ games in CFB), but in a completely watered down sort of way.

RedZone is pretty much the perfect way to watch the NFL.... watch the drama at the end, without all the shit football.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:33 PM   #71
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Quote:
I can understand that, but I personally find the college game more appealing than the NFL(granted, part of that has to do with the Rams leaving) due to the conference championships, the playoffs, and rivalries. I'd like to see the POs expand to 8 teams.
Fine, I guess. But you know it wont stop there. Giving more than a handful of teams a chance to win a national title after a grueling season is complete bullshit. Thats why I was never really a big hater of the BCS system. A great team always won and it rewarded the regular season. Look at CBB. It highly waters down the importance of the regular season, conf championships and the crowning of an ncaa championship by a ridiculous 68team tournament is just a big money for the ncaa and screws most of the schools. The bowl season is great because almost everything goes back to the schools and a big middle finger to the NCAA.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:39 PM   #72
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Solid defensive performances in the Big 12 today... Texas gives up 51 points to bottom feeder Maryland and Baylor gives up 48 points to Liberty.
KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCChiefsFan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2017, 10:05 PM   #73
Would an idiot do that?

Now for Arkansas State vs Missouri State...
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2017, 10:28 PM   #74
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
FSU vs Bama is an abomination of the QB position.
Yeah that came to mind watching the game. How can an elite program like Alabama not be able to find a decent QB. Hurts looks like a guy who doesnt know how to play the position, but hes athletic so lets put him back there. I get that with many schools at the college level, but Alabama should be able to get a decent QB. Even average joes like McCarron and McElroy gave them some semblance of a passing game.
NWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-02-2017, 11:38 PM   #75
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWTF View Post
Yeah that came to mind watching the game. How can an elite program like Alabama not be able to find a decent QB. Hurts looks like a guy who doesnt know how to play the position, but hes athletic so lets put him back there. I get that with many schools at the college level, but Alabama should be able to get a decent QB. Even average joes like McCarron and McElroy gave them some semblance of a passing game.
Because QBs know they won't be allowed to pass the ball.