Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-02-2017, 11:48 AM  
I'll be back.

***College Football 2017 Thread***

Surprised we don't have a thread for this yet.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 09:55 PM   #271
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
What's your bad on Iowa bro? I'm just curious.
It's one boring drive and they don't even have enough sympathy to keep fines low when speeding through?
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-23-2017, 09:59 PM   #272
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
It's one boring drive and they don't even have enough sympathy to keep fines low when speeding through?
Hear you there. Tickets are teh suxor.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:01 PM   #273
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
What's your bad on Iowa bro? I'm just curious.
Oh, it's mostly just trolling to get under corn folk's skin. Iowa exists and it's alright. I've spent quite a bit of time in and around Iowa City and other parts of the state. I have my own personal disdain for 'Plains Folk' that comes with selling to them. Iowa, Nubs, Dakotas - all one big grouping for me.

I have nice things to say about Iowa as well. The weather is pleasant for like 5 months out of the year, people seems to take care of their personal property and they produce a shit load of food.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:06 PM   #274
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
looooooooool

Hey I made the news!
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:06 PM   #275
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Oh, it's mostly just trolling to get under corn folk's skin. Iowa exists and it's alright. I've spent quite a bit of time in and around Iowa City and other parts of the state. I have my own personal disdain for 'Plains Folk' that comes with selling to them. Iowa, Nubs, Dakotas - all one big grouping for me.
That's probably because people in the Midwest like doing business with honesty and a simple man's handshake, not dealing with fake ****ers.

Don't like it, please don't come back. Thanks much.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:07 PM   #276
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
That's probably because people in the Midwest like doing business with honesty and a simple man's handshake, not dealing with fake ****ers.

Don't like it, please don't come back. Thanks much.
Yeah, but you date Broncos fans. Can we really trust your judgement on anything?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:07 PM   #277
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:

I have nice things to say about Iowa as well. The weather is pleasant for like 5 months out of the year, people seems to take care of their personal property and they produce a shit load of food.
Ah, got ya. Thanks.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:19 PM   #278
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
31 straight losses to Florida.
I was at the game. Don't know if I should be disappointed in losing a game in which they had a lead or were tied for all but 1 minute of the game, blowing a 13 point lead in the 4th quarter, having a FG be just short after a holding penalty, or two WRs being uncovered after a TO for TDs twice.

Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-24-2017, 08:36 AM   #279
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Quote:
Iowa city is a shit hole and they deserve to be sad.
It is?? Since when
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 08:39 AM   #280
In Search of a Life

The best thing was Arky choking to a coach due to be fired and they can't fire the big stupid oaf because his buyout is stupid
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:49 PM   #281
I'll be back.

This dude just dislocated his elbow.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:50 AM   #282
It was not a fair catch

Illinois playing JEFF GEORGE JR. at quarter back.

I can hear Whitlock saying "Chiefs should draft Jeff George Jr. for their QB"
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 11:43 AM   #283
In Search of a Life

KU should be relegated to division 3 for football.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:12 PM   #284
Inmem 2.0

Where's the KU football thread lolol
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:42 PM   #285
Shit

Cyclones giving oklahoma everything they want.

24-24 14 minutes left and okla just missed a fg...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.