Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-02-2017, 11:48 AM  
I'll be back.

***College Football 2017 Thread***

Surprised we don't have a thread for this yet.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:47 PM   #136
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I see that KU football is apparently still intramural and not giving out scholarships

Just ****ing sick of it. Every ****ing year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2017, 06:49 PM   #137
Choco Favre

Good lord OU
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2017, 07:35 PM   #138
I'll be back.

I'm still going to wonder "what if" with Darnold. Look at this crazy anticipation.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:35 PM   #139
Future NBA Finals MVP

Boomer Sooner
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:36 PM   #140
Supporter

This looks bad for Ohio State.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:37 PM   #141
Supporter

Quote:
I see that KU football is apparently still intramural and not giving out scholarships

I will laugh my balls off if we beat UT again though.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:41 PM   #142
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

I will laugh my balls off if we beat UT again though.
After seeing Iowa State almost beat Iowa today, I think Baylor is the Jayhawks best chance at a Big 12 win this year.

It was pretty hilarious when people put Texas in the Top 25 coming off a year where they lost to KU. What were they thinking? Texasss is backss i swears!!!
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:41 PM   #143
MVP

Quote:
Should have kept the fat man
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:42 PM   #144

OU running it up on the Buckeyes.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:43 PM   #145
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
This looks bad for Ohio State.
OU should be beating them a lot worse. They screwed around the whole first half and left a lot of points on the field. OSU will keep it close enough where they barely drop at all in the polls.
NWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-09-2017, 08:45 PM   #146
infralapsarianism

Boomer!

That's my Alma! :-)
Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:47 PM   #147
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Good lord OU
Their QB is looking pretty solid.
OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:47 PM   #148
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
Their QB is looking pretty solid.
I like Baker Mayfield. He is fiery on the field. And we all know he likes to party.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:48 PM   #149
Mahomosapien

Somebody losing that pretty number 2 next to their logo this week.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:49 PM   #150
Supporter

Quote:
After seeing Iowa State almost beat Iowa today, I think Baylor is the Jayhawks best chance at a Big 12 win this year.

It was pretty hilarious when people put Texas in the Top 25 coming off a year where they lost to KU. What were they thinking? Texasss is backss i swears!!!
Yeah. I read that. Then the same douches were like, "WAAAAAT TEXIS lost to LIBERTY? HOW!!??? I DON'T EVEN"

Yeah. They're bad. And even though they have more dollars than sense it still takes players.