Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 08-17-2017, 06:49 PM  
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Worst movie of All-Time nominees

Worst movie of All-Time nominees.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 11:20 AM   #61
infralapsarianism

The Master of Disguise
The Love Guru
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.Chieficus would the whole thing.
Old 08-18-2017, 11:23 AM   #62
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC.chief View Post
Natural born killers
That happens to be my favorite movie, it's ****ing good.

Water World with Kevin Costner holy shit balls that movie sucks.

A classic sucky movie is Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 11:43 AM   #63
Veteran

Gigli
shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-18-2017, 11:55 AM   #64
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Kill Bill
The Cook, The Thief, His Wife, and Her Lover
Kika
Starship Troopers (which is actually somewhat entertaining in a trainwreck sort of way, but it was utterly horrifying to see in the theater as a longtime Heinlein fan)

Last edited by Rain Man; 08-18-2017 at 12:04 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 11:56 AM   #65
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Envy, with Jack Black and Ben Stiller. I didn't chuckle once but thought something was going be funny in it so I stayed throughout not wanting get up to go to the bathroom. Even the dead horse floating down the river wasn't funny & that's where all the "poo" went that VaPooRize spray can to clean up dog poop & make it disappear.

Movie ****ing sucked.

It could have been funny for a SNL skit but not funny movie.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:29 PM   #66
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I liked that movie despite Smith.
The I Robot trilogy is a sci-fi gold standard. That abortion of a movie veered so far off course they shouldn't have been allowed to use that title.

Glad you got something out of it though.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:52 PM   #67
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
No Country for Old Men

This movie was the only movie ive ever seen in the theaters that I wanted to get up and walk out on. It was awful, then everyone else loved it and it won a lot of awards and I was shocked.
Count me in on this one. And just because I am a glutton for punishment I watched it twice. The second time was fairly recent. I thought with as good as it was reviewed maybe I missed it the first time.

BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:58 PM   #68
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Ohhhh, I can't believe I forgot. But the last Furious 7 or whatever that Paul Walker was in. Holy **** that was bad. Now almost all of them are bad except for the 1st one, but Furious 7 some how got tons of great reviews so I went to see it. Huge mistake.
Oh hell. Those movies all have to be up there. I watched the fire one. It actually had some character development. Second one looked like trash so I didn't bother. I don't know which one I saw a part of but they were dragging around a safe with mustangs. God it was shiterrible. I wanted to gouge my eyes out with a stick. Mother of god it was terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
The I Robot trilogy is a sci-fi gold standard. That abortion of a movie veered so far off course they shouldn't have been allowed to use that title.

Glad you got something out of it though.
I didn't even know it was a book series. I may have to look it up.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:02 PM   #69
Supporter

The other thing that isn't represented here are shit love movies. My wife made me watch a few that are pretty abysmal. I couldn't name one, but they do exist.

One I do remember was Bend it like Beckham. I don't remember much about it other than it wouldn't end. Ever. And I was fully willing to chew through my arm to get away.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:04 PM   #70
Ain't no relax!

Quote:

Isaac Asimov is an incredible author. Incredible series even though it's 68 years old.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:08 PM   #71
Veteran

The Room
The Item
Troll 2
Rubber
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:15 PM   #72
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Oh hell. Those movies all have to be up there. I watched the fire one. It actually had some character development. Second one looked like trash so I didn't bother. I don't know which one I saw a part of but they were dragging around a safe with mustangs. God it was shiterrible. I wanted to gouge my eyes out with a stick. Mother of god it was terrible.

It's old school Assimov bro from back when sci-fi predicted the future. Still a good read to this day if you're into the genre.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:17 PM   #73
Supporter

Son of the Mask was a piece of shit.

About any of my daughter's movies from the Disney channel suck.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:20 PM   #74
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
The other thing that isn't represented here are shit love movies. My wife made me watch a few that are pretty abysmal. I couldn't name one, but they do exist.

One I do remember was Bend it like Beckham. I don't remember much about it other than it wouldn't end. Ever. And I was fully willing to chew through my arm to get away.
I have daughters so maybe my senses have been dulled by more than my share of girly, romantic movies, but I thought Bend It Like Beckham was ok.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:30 PM   #75
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieficus View Post
The Master of Disguise
The Love Guru
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Masters of Disquise. **** that movie.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.