Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-17-2017, 06:49 PM  
Future NBA Finals MVP

Worst movie of All-Time nominees

Worst movie of All-Time nominees.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 01:11 PM   #136
Spiraling down the Drain

American Beauty is a Top Ten All Time American movie. No argument.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 01:11 PM   #137
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
I've tried three times to get through Batman and Robin. Just can't do it.
Rambo 3 is mine
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 01:11 PM   #138
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop View Post
Broken Arrow. Cheesy and horrid.
I actually liked it 20 years ago. I can't image it aged well.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:44 PM   #139
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:52 PM   #140
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
For the longest time, whenever me and a certain set of my friends who were in on the joke would be working on something that was sensitive or precarious, like say we were moving an expensive piece of furniture, or putting up holiday lights on a precarious portion of a house, we would break the tension by muttering

'could you stop . . . shooting . . . at the thermonuclear weapons?'
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:53 PM   #141
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop View Post
Broken Arrow. Cheesy and horrid.
It did have some funny lines, though. Like "Please... don't... shoot... the nuclear weapons."
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:53 PM   #142
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
For the longest time, whenever me and a certain set of my friends who were in on the joke would be working on something that was sensitive or precarious, like say we were moving an expensive piece of furniture, or putting up holiday lights on a precarious portion of a house, we would break the tension by muttering

'could you stop . . . shooting . . . at the thermonuclear weapons?'
Dammit!
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:54 PM   #143
sorta mod-ish

DID YOU TWO JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS????
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:57 PM   #144
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I fell asleep in theater during Matrix Reloaded.

They should have stopped after the first one.
Seriously. You generally have to be named George Lucas to shit all over your previous great work that completely. Have those two weirdos done anything worth a crap since the first Matrix?
Old 08-20-2017, 06:30 PM   #145
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Seriously. You generally have to be named George Lucas to shit all over your previous great work that completely. Have those two weirdos done anything worth a crap since the first Matrix?
V For Vendetta

---

My nominations are:

* Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull
* Highlander 2 - The Quickening
* The Last Airbender
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-20-2017, 07:16 PM   #146
Supporter

All of the American Pie movies
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 07:21 PM   #147
Supporter

Stepbrothers...And just about every movie that has every had WIll Ferrell or John C Reilly. Those movies are so stupid that I just can't stand them. I will say that John C Reilly was funny as the monk in Anger Management and was fine when he wasn't trying to be funny in Guardians of the Galaxy. But I can't think of a single role that Will Ferrell has played in which he was remotely funny.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2017, 08:34 PM   #148
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Stepbrothers...And just about every movie that has every had WIll Ferrell or John C Reilly. Those movies are so stupid that I just can't stand them. I will say that John C Reilly was funny as the monk in Anger Management and was fine when he wasn't trying to be funny in Guardians of the Galaxy. But I can't think of a single role that Will Ferrell has played in which he was remotely funny.
Yeah, I don't care for either of them, either.

Which is why I've never seen Stepbrothers.
Old 08-20-2017, 08:38 PM   #149
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx View Post
V For Vendetta

---

My nominations are:

* Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull
* Highlander 2 - The Quickening
* The Last Airbender
Okay, they get a good measure of redemption for V. That rocked.

As for your nominees, I've seen bits of Highlander 2, but never watched it because I heard such horrible things about it, and I didn't want some ruinous shit to tarnish the original Highlander, which is one of my favorites.

For the same reason, I've never seen that Crystal Skull movie. Much like Alien 3 and Arthur 2, it does not exist in my world.

And I quit watching M. Night Whatever movies after the odious Signs.
Old 08-21-2017, 03:09 AM   #150
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I fell asleep in theater during Matrix Reloaded.

They should have stopped after the first one.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.