Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2017, 07:10 PM  
Now you've pissed me off!

****Official 2017 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****

Year two of the Barry Odom era begins in a little over a month.

2017 Schedule:

Spoiler!

Hamas' Crystal ball says 6-6 w/ two SEC wins (SC @ home and @Vandy).

Recruiting:

Bold=Signed LOI

Spoiler!

Last edited by 'Hamas' Jenkins; 02-07-2018 at 10:01 AM..
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2017, 02:03 PM   #121
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Lots of players from Texas. They are also signing and auctioning the flag to raise money for the flood victims.
That's a good cause then.

I saw that on twitter and thought MU fans hated Texas
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2017, 02:04 PM   #122
You Sweetie!

Crazy that MU squad. Weird they always seem to win like this - well I mean OFTEN they do.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2017, 02:06 PM   #123
Better than Nelson

college football is miles behind the NFL as a product.
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 09-02-2017, 02:10 PM   #124
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

How the **** did Mizzou give up 40+ to Missouri St?

Now, excuse me as I go watch the school I attend lose to Southern Miss for the second year in a row and blow a 25 point lead.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-02-2017, 02:42 PM   #125
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
Odom is on the clock.

I just don't even understand how bad the d is... is it scheme or personnel? They are constantly getting run through without a man touching the ball carrier.
Good luck getting people to coach there if you fire a guy after only 2 years.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2017, 02:50 PM   #126
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels View Post
Mack Rhoades, ladies and gentlemen. What a hire by that genius.

Sterk has control now.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2017, 03:46 PM   #127
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Todays football is already pissing me off. Football came from rugby where you have to put the ball down in the endzone hence Touchdown. So a guy from Mizzou dives in the endzone to "Touchdown" the ball and they give him a celebration penalty.

Ref should be fired for that.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2017, 03:48 PM   #128
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
That penalty is seriously one of the dumbest I've ever seen in my entire life as a sports fan.

Touch football is coming to a tv near you.
Old 09-02-2017, 05:12 PM   #129
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Sterk has control now.
Sterk will probably have a hard time talking boosters into buying out a 2nd coach in one year, but might have traction if the Basketball changes deliver.

Sterk would absolutely have to nail a homerun so they aren't sunk in a prime recruiting class.

If they can improve at all, he'll get at least one more year.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-02-2017, 05:39 PM   #130
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss View Post
college football is miles behind the NFL as a product.
Really? Perhaps that because they're tons more teams and they have another job.

And I'm seriously not sure it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2017, 06:04 PM   #131
Be Kind To Your Pets

Mizzou is gonna get killed in SEC play.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2017, 06:14 PM   #132
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Mizzou is gonna get killed in SEC play.
Prolly. Well more than prolly. That D is at or below a D2 defense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2017, 07:35 PM   #133
Now you've pissed me off!

They aren't going to fire Odom after two years, barring some kind of scandal. Now, if he shits the bed with this recruiting class and the team misses a bowl yet again, it's highly possible that anything short of 7-8 wins will sign his death warrant in 2018.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:57 AM   #134
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
They aren't going to fire Odom after two years, barring some kind of scandal. Now, if he shits the bed with this recruiting class and the team misses a bowl yet again, it's highly possible that anything short of 7-8 wins will sign his death warrant in 2018.
Correct. He sucks just like Riley sucks but if you fire them too soon good luck getting a good coach. When this happens the moron who hired then should be fired too. Luckily for MU that guy is already gone.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2017, 01:09 PM   #135
I’m a Mahomo!

Want to see Lock do it vs real SEC competition tonight.