Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 03-30-2017, 12:17 PM  
Shaken. Not stirred.

Destiny 2 Discussion Thread

Trailer is out for the sequel. While I love Cayde 6, I don't like that they decided to make him comic relief here. But its a game so....

9/8/2017

Destiny 2 gameplay reveal: May 18
Beta access around July

They are doing Expansion packs again. Hopefully they don't just feel like tack-ons this time.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2017, 06:25 PM   #61
mod-ish

This is brilliant -

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2017, 07:01 PM   #62
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
The problem for me is the only milestones I have access to are crucible, nightfall, and raid. Basically means I'm SOL. Unless they remove that timer, I'm not messing with nightfall.
you have the weekly flashpoint too, run around and do public events on planet of the week. also xur sells 270 exotic gear
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-16-2017, 09:21 PM   #63
Stuff & Things

I've been playing this for a day now. Beautiful game, I must admit. Much better than the first one regarding the loot system and single player. I'm still trying to figure everything out. If anyone is on PSN and sees me. Hit me up. Maybe you could teach me a thing or two.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2017, 11:24 AM   #64
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Trials feels....lackluster compared to D1. Last weekend was the easiest card I've ever run. D1 was such a sweat fest and your heart got pumping in game 7 (9). This weekend was like "oh, were done already?"
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-19-2017, 12:20 PM   #65
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
What do you mean by 'make it enjoyable'? You can literally do all of the content with the soft cap of 265 power level, which is easily attainable by just doing the story and roaming around the planets shooting stuff. You don't have to do any of the the tougher weekly reset stuff to get there.
I don't think I would be content with that though. I'd over commit my time in my desire to max out. Just a personal thing. I'll pick up the game for sure. But it scares me that I'll get sucked in too much...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2017, 12:37 PM   #66
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I don't think I would be content with that though. I'd over commit my time in my desire to max out. Just a personal thing. I'll pick up the game for sure. But it scares me that I'll get sucked in too much...
So yeah by your definition of 'enjoyable = max power level', then absolutely it will be a time sync. I only play the quick activities to get the better drops. I don't have time for the raid though I would love to try it one weekend.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-19-2017, 11:36 PM   #67
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
you have the weekly flashpoint too, run around and do public events on planet of the week. also xur sells 270 exotic gear
Xur isn't helpful with 270 gear when you are 271. I just don't understand their thinking here when it comes to progression.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2017, 11:51 PM   #68
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

I love this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 05:13 AM   #69
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
I love this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So far, I'm slowly losing interest in it. Leveling past 270 power is a big pain when you can't complete the nightfall and don't play crucible. Not much else moves you past when you don't have time for raiding and the only helpful thing you get is a engram from Cayde for the weekly Flashpoint.

The new raid format is a real mess too. Now nothing drops when you beat each section. You get tokens that you can't use unless you beat the entire raid. Some people may never be able to accomplish that. Bungie said they wanted endgame content to be more accessible and instead is became more punishing.
Old 09-20-2017, 06:27 AM   #70
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Xur isn't helpful with 270 gear when you are 271. I just don't understand their thinking here when it comes to progression.
It is if the base power of your current gear is 270. Infuse into new exotic = 276 exotic.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:28 AM   #71
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
It is if the base power of your current gear is 270. Infuse into new exotic = 276 exotic.
However, watch out infusing exotics into legendaries. The penalty is pretty big if you're inching up to 280.

Once you hit 280 you can buy legendary mods from the gunsmith and attach them to your armor and guns, leveling you up pretty quickly.

I buy every legendary mod he is selling when he drops them since he rotates stock and doesn't sell every type of mod at all times.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-20-2017, 02:14 PM   #72
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
However, watch out infusing exotics into legendaries. The penalty is pretty big if you're inching up to 280.

Once you hit 280 you can buy legendary mods from the gunsmith and attach them to your armor and guns, leveling you up pretty quickly.

I buy every legendary mod he is selling when he drops them since he rotates stock and doesn't sell every type of mod at all times.
He isn't selling legendary mods, he's letting you turn 3 of your rare (blue) mods into a purple mod.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 02:34 PM   #73
MVP

I didn't play the first game in this series, don't have a playstation, but I was kinda looking forward to trying this one out on PC. I am a total sucker for sic-fi shooters, and this game looks pretty bad ass, but all this talk of raids and level grinding and random boss drop epic weapon shit has me thinking this game is some World of Warcraft bullshit. Is the single player worth a shit?
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 04:19 PM   #74
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
He isn't selling legendary mods, he's letting you turn 3 of your rare (blue) mods into a purple mod.
And they don't rotate, what he has available to upgrade depends on what you have in your inventory. So anything you don't want to convert to a legendary, either bank or disassemble.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2017, 04:23 PM   #75
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet View Post
I didn't play the first game in this series, don't have a playstation, but I was kinda looking forward to trying this one out on PC. I am a total sucker for sic-fi shooters, and this game looks pretty bad ass, but all this talk of raids and level grinding and random boss drop epic weapon shit has me thinking this game is some World of Warcraft bullshit. Is the single player worth a shit?
I've never grouped outside of matchmade stuff (strikes/crucible), and I don't intend on ever joining a clan. It means I progress more slowly, because it takes longer to do some things solo and being in clans provides some pretty ridiculous benefits, but I can still progress on my own. Right now I'm sitting at 288 light on a hunter, 286 light on a warlock, and I started a titan yesterday. I haven't run out of things to do yet, and there's new faction stuff (of some kind...) coming next week.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.