Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 01-03-2017, 09:07 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Patrick Mahomes

I am so high on this kid right now, and it says a lot bc I'm terrified of taking a Big 12 QB (they never work out) but Jesus Christ is this kid impressive as hell. He looks just as good as any QB in this class bar none.

Let's review:

-above average size/build (6'3" 230 lbs)
-above average mobility
-elite arm...his dad played for the Twins so it's in his genes.
-solid accuracy
-set a lot of passing records
-smart kid
-only 21 years old

Watch this kid play. Seriously. He's got arm talent that can remind people of the same talent Aaron Rodgers had as a prospect. Not just arm strength but a quick release.

This guy looks like the next Russell Wilson/Dak Prescott and he would be a great fit here.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:20 AM   #61
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post

Link doesn't work.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:23 AM   #62
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Link doesn't work.
Yeah, I guess they deleted the original tweet. Here is the updated one.

Last edited by Quesadilla Joe; 03-01-2017 at 02:13 PM..
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-01-2017, 12:58 PM   #63
I’m a Mahomo!

My #1 QB that I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:08 PM   #64
Draft a QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagnabit View Post
Chiefs ain't drafting shit. More Broke-dick and Bray.

Same as it ever was...
This is the year. I just know it.
Rooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRooster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-01-2017, 02:11 PM   #65
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
This is the year. I just know it.
I hope so, it would be fan****ingtastic to not be the only franchise who hasn't drafted a QB who's even won one goddamned game since 1983
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:18 PM   #66
Unsparing

Too "arrogant" for KC/Lil' Chiefy Dumbshit Smith-Lover.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:45 AM   #67
Still Got The Blues (For You)

measurements coming in...

Quote:
DeShone Kizer 6042 233 9 7/8 hand

Mitch Trubisky 6021 222 9 4/8 hand

Deshaun Watson 6024 221 9 6/8 hand

Pat Mahomes 6020 225 9 2/8 hand
smaller than Smiff's hands, lol...
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
Old 03-02-2017, 07:38 PM   #68
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
measurements coming in...

smaller than Smiff's hands, lol...
His balls are bigger.

Much bigger.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2017, 07:41 PM   #69
MVP

Trump has bigger hands.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-02-2017, 07:58 PM   #70
Veteran

Wow. Never really looked up his size or anything, but I assumed he was around 6'4. At least this won't improve his stock
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:43 PM   #71
Veteran

Prescott 6 2 226
Mahomes 6 2 225
Id say he's right size.
Please for the love of god draft this kid he is within reach with some moving up.
RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:53 PM   #72
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh View Post
Prescott 6 2 226
Mahomes 6 2 225
Id say he's right size.
Dak hand size 10 7/8
Mahomes 9 2/8

Not a deal breaker for me. But teams take that into account
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:28 PM   #73
Prestige Worldwide

Not worried about hand size.

The guy can spin it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:39 PM   #74
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urc Burry View Post
Dak hand size 10 7/8
Mahomes 9 2/8

Not a deal breaker for me. But teams take that into account
Was he fumble prone in college? Not being a smart ass just asking. I guess that would be my only concern.
RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.RippedmyFlesh wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:56 PM   #75
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh View Post
Was he fumble prone in college? Not being a smart ass just asking. I guess that would be my only concern.
I don't think it was ever a big problem. I'm not trying to make it sound like it's a red flag for me. I just know Alex Smith has "small" hands at 9 3/8.

Pat Kirwan
A well respected QB coach for decades in the NFL told me Mahomes has the best arm talent since Brett Favre. Raw & not ready but worth it!

I'm all in on him if we have a chance