Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 01-03-2017, 12:25 AM  
__

QB Impressions

First glances at several QBs we're going to give a shit about over the next four months. Feel free to set me straight.

DeShone Kizer, Notre Dame
6'4", 230 lbs
26-9 TD-INT, 59%, 2925 passing yards

I get a Cutlerian vibe from this guy. Seems to be built like a franchise QB. Powerful arm, some beautiful passes, perfect bodytype. But he is lacking an "it" factor, is he not? He's not a world-beating, overcome-the-odds, particularly spiriting QB. Looks like he could have an okay career in the NFL in which he wins nothing of consequence.

Mitch Trubisky, North Carolina
6'3", 220 lbs
30-6 TD-INT, 69%, 3748 passing yards

Well if there was one Andy Reid QB in this entire draft, it's Trubisky, isn't it? Super accurate, doesn't take too many risks with the ball, is very mentally tough and very athletic. He's a slam dunk for the Chiefs to trade up for, if he lasts to the 20s, but in a QB-starved NFL with at least 6 new head coaches looking for their QB, there's no chance he lasts to us.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 05:07 PM   #661
Special Teams ACE!!!

That's about it for Mason Rudolph today.

Definitely not a deal breaker, but he's gotta at least find a way to play better when he faces stingy defenses.

Assuming Darnold stays in school, I don't think anybody is going to beat Rosen for the top QB drafted. Rudolph's still up in the air, and you figure that some NFL team will fall in love with Allen.

And I'd rather have Mahomes than all of them.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 05:16 PM   #662
Andy Reid Supporter

Bleacher Report @BleacherReport
Baker Mayfield to Baylor players pregame: "You forgot who daddy is. I’m gonna have to spank you today." (via @SoonerScoop)

JFF part deaux
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:20 PM   #663
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

Definitely not a deal breaker, but he's gotta at least find a way to play better when he faces stingy defenses.

Assuming Darnold stays in school, I don't think anybody is going to beat Rosen for the top QB drafted. Rudolph's still up in the air, and you figure that some NFL team will fall in love with Allen.

Why come out and go to the Jets or Bills? Both organizations have been complete clusters for a decade+.

Darnold probably stays.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:22 PM   #664
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Why come out and go to the Jets or Bills? Both organizations have been complete clusters for a decade+.

Darnold probably stays.
Actually, the Bills might not be such a bad place to end up. They completely cleaned house and show signs of a total overhaul.

How successful that may be is an entirely different matter.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:45 PM   #665
MVP

Big matchup on Friday. Wazzu vs. USC. Falk vs. Darnold.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:12 AM   #666
In Search of a Life

Rosen has had the piss pounded out of him tonight. Will be interesting to see how much the Cardinal ****ed him up.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-26-2017, 01:24 PM   #667
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

"Wait until next year's historic class...."

Idiots - the lot of them.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2017, 11:37 PM   #668
MVP

So far Falk is outplaying Darnold.
Old 09-30-2017, 12:09 AM   #669
MVP

Game ends when Darnold is strip sacked and Wazzu recovers!
Old 09-30-2017, 03:08 PM   #670
MVP

over/under on the Oklahoma State/Texas Tech showdown tonight? Rudolph and Shimonek should probably combine for at least 1000 yards passing lol.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-30-2017, 06:29 PM   #671
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
"Wait until next year's historic class...."

Idiots - the lot of them.
Prior to the 2017 draft, they said the absolute lowest floor of 2018 was still much better than 2017. They'll be lucky if they can match 2017's 3 QBs drafted in the top 10 at this rate.

"Multiple headliner stars at the very top! As many as 10 QBs could get drafted by the end of the 4th round!"

The one headliner star is probably going to stay in school. The others have had their ups and downs, and one of them (Allen) looks absolutely putrid. At best, your headliner stars in 2018 are all dudes with potential but pose a lot of red flags.

Is there any guy in this class more "surefire" than anything we've seen recently? Jameis Winston? Mariota? Even Wentz? It's not looking like it.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2017, 07:37 PM   #672
Andy Reid Supporter

My favorite was the media reporting that "nobody at the combine is even talking about these QB's! Sam Darnold was the main talking point among everyone!".

We should actually thank them. The smart people in the league like Andy Reid, Sean Payton and Bruce Arians wanted him. Thank god the media didn't pump these guys up or one of the 9 teams in front of us probably would have taken Mahomes.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:57 AM   #673
In Search of a Life

Example why I think CP is smarter than a lot of NFL FO's
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:46 PM   #674
Special Teams ACE!!!

From a thread on the 2018 class I started in early April:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
You can't even make that judgment right now because those players aren't fully developed.

What we do know is that there will absolutely be 4 or 5 first round quarterbacks in 2018, guys who are DEFINITELY worth that pick.

Meanwhile this class is touted as a bunch of jagoffs who could go in the 2nd or 3rd if everything fell a certain way. They're that uninspiring.

You're all desperate. I'm sad to say it but I think this is where I part ways with QB1 Death Cult. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm not drinking the koolaid again.

That said if we draft White Chocolate Geno I'll certainly give him a chance.

Clay, dude, you know I love you, but suck my ****ing dick.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:20 PM   #675
In Search of a Life

Quote:
From a thread on the 2018 class I started in early April:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307038

Clay, dude, you know I love you, but suck my ****ing dick.
Yeesh
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.