Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-05-2016, 06:11 PM  
SuperChiefs

Need a little help from above

After losing my Dad 6 years ago to cancer, my worst fears came true today.

On friday,my mom had a dizzy spell and passed out while volunteering at St. Vincent Depaul. She was rushed to the hospital and after having x-rays done, they told her they found a spot on her skull and ordered an MRI. They called her yesterday and told her to get to her Doctors today so they could go over the results.

Turns out she has bone cancer with several spots on her skull and spine. It's too early to tell how aggressive or advanced it is until they run more tests. We should find out more on Monday.

Any Prayers for her would be greatly appreciated. I'm not sure I can handle losing both of my parents to this shit.

Thanks in advance, and **** cancer
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2016, 11:31 PM   #31
Spooky Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
Just found out today my mom has breast cancer. Fortunately caught it early, find out more tomorrow. Prayers sent your way.
Best to you and to your mom.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-05-2016, 11:33 PM   #32
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

prayers sent
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-06-2016, 12:31 AM   #33
Veteran

Prayers for you in this most difficult time.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2016, 12:42 AM   #34
Veteran

Your mom must be a very kindhearted soul to be doing work for St. Vincent De Paul, which does so much good work. God bless her. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-06-2016, 01:43 AM   #35
Trippin' BAWLZ

So sorry man, all my love sent you and your mother's way
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:05 AM   #36
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

prayers.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2016, 05:10 AM   #37
Stram was Cav

WILCO!
Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-06-2016, 06:21 AM   #38
That's Right

Prayers and Best wishes for you and your Mom.
BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-06-2016, 09:30 AM   #39
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flachief58 View Post
After losing my Dad 6 years ago to cancer, my worst fears came true today.

On friday,my mom had a dizzy spell and passed out while volunteering at St. Vincent Depaul. She was rushed to the hospital and after having x-rays done, they told her they found a spot on her skull and ordered an MRI. They called her yesterday and told her to get to her Doctors today so they could go over the results.

Turns out she has bone cancer with several spots on her skull and spine. It's too early to tell how aggressive or advanced it is until they run more tests. We should find out more on Monday.

Any Prayers for her would be greatly appreciated. I'm not sure I can handle losing both of my parents to this shit.

Thanks in advance, and **** cancer
Prayers sent.

I lost my Dad to liver cancer at 57 in 1996 and my Mom died of lung and brain cancer at 60 in 2002.

I've lost so many family members to cancer it sucks!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2016, 01:44 PM   #40
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

Thoughts, prayers and best wishes to you. So sorry.
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-06-2016, 02:01 PM   #41
In Search of a Life

Best wishes to you and your family.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2016, 02:12 PM   #42
I'm your huckleberry

Man **** cancer! That's terrible. Best wishes man and stay strong for mom
DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.
Old 12-06-2016, 02:15 PM   #43
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Sorry man, prayers sent
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:54 PM   #44
SuperChiefs

Thank you all. I showed her this thread and the outpouring of support from strangers made her cry. She would like to thank each and every one of you.

Yesterday she said she didn't want chemo after seeing how it affected my dad, but I think she's coming around to the idea now.

Again,thank you all for your support in our time of need. I'll update this thread as we find out more
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2016, 04:00 PM   #45
MVP

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. Cancer does suck. Prayers for your mom and the rest of your family.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.