Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 01-20-2016, 03:28 PM  
Supporter

Star Wars Episode VIII SPOILERS thread

For all things Episode VIII related info including spoilers.

The release date is now December 15, 2017.

The Official Synopsis from Star Wars.com

“In Lucasfilm’s Star Wars: The Last Jedi, the Skywalker saga continues as the heroes of The Force Awakens join the galactic legends in an epic adventure that unlocks age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi opens in U.S. theaters on December 15, 2017.”

New footage in Japanese Trailer

Last edited by DaneMcCloud; 10-31-2017 at 02:08 PM..
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:54 PM   #46
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Since crazy is the order of the day, how about Rey being the daughter of Ezra and Sabine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Could go really crazy and have Sabine and Ezra be her parents.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:58 PM   #47
mod-ish

And only 40 some posts above mine!

There was a pretty shitty effort at a Q, even by Q standards. At least now I know keg is capable of planting subliminal thoughts into my brain. This could get dangerous.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2016, 02:06 PM   #48
Supporter

On set in Dubrovnik

DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2016, 02:07 PM   #49
Supporter

Old 03-08-2016, 04:35 PM   #50
Ain't no relax!

Star Wars fan film that's actually not as awful as you'd expect from a fan film:

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2016, 05:40 PM   #51
mod-ish

That was enjoyable. Those guys did a great job making that vid.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2016, 05:42 PM   #52
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
And only 40 some posts above mine!

There was a pretty shitty effort at a Q, even by Q standards. At least now I know keg is capable of planting subliminal thoughts into my brain. This could get dangerous.
I wasn't saying Q. I was just saying I had that crazy idea a bit earlier.

Does that mean I'm crazier than you?
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2016, 06:11 PM   #53
Supporter

">
Old 03-12-2016, 06:12 PM   #54
Supporter

Old 03-12-2016, 09:32 PM   #56
April Showers & Easter 2024!

Luke Skywalker is going to be having a much more bigger role.
Passepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-13-2016, 12:52 PM   #57
Supporter

Old 03-13-2016, 12:53 PM   #58
Supporter

Old 03-13-2016, 01:16 PM   #59
oxymoron

It's so weird seeing these completely out of context images. I have no idea what I'm looking at with these black robed guys.
Old 03-13-2016, 03:17 PM   #60
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
It's so weird seeing these completely out of context images. I have no idea what I'm looking at with these black robed guys.
From my understanding, the black robes are concealing their uniforms, which have some sort of relevance.

I'll continue to post all the info I can find out there and some point, I'd imagine it'll all click.

Unlike TFA, I want to know everything before seeing it because I think it will be more enjoyable for me. It's taken a long time for me to "come around" to TFA and that's mostly because everything was such a shock and so unexpected.

As a 40+ year fan of the saga, EU, comics, games, etc., going into TFA blind was not an enjoyable experience.