Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-21-2015, 06:36 PM  
Damnit Peg

Halloween, Friday The 13th, TCM, Childs Play in 2016

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3314698?...xternal,manual
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:22 AM   #31
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Which Halloween was the absolute shitham they gave us without Michael Myers? Was that 3? Season of the Witch or some bullshit?

**** that movie.
Ironically the Friday the 13th (#5) that didn't have Jason has turned into a cult classic from what I hear. But they brought him back because it was a huge flop. I don't think many horror franchises will make that kind of mistake again.

Halloween 3 scene with the kid's head in the mask freaked me the F out as a kid.

sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:07 AM   #32
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Ironically the Friday the 13th (#5) that didn't have Jason has turned into a cult classic from what I hear. But they brought him back because it was a huge flop. I don't think many horror franchises will make that kind of mistake again.

Halloween 3 scene with the kid's head in the mask freaked me the F out as a kid.

Friday 5 is universally hated, whereas H3 isn't really. Everyone with a brain hates Roy.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-23-2017, 02:54 AM   #33
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Holy shit The Nun looks creepy as ****

I think plenty of Catholic school grads will have nightmares over that one
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:55 PM   #34
Baba Ganoush

Halloween, Friday The 13th, TCM, Childs Play in 2016

Soon....

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2018, 11:23 AM   #35
Everybody Lies.

They were going in a new direction with the Child's Play movies I wanted to see though. Even though it was ridiculous, the whole plot is ridiculous. Would've been better than yet ANOTHER shitty remake.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.