Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2017, 09:31 PM   #2641
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
Oh wow see I don't want to spoil it for you or anyone but Darren Aronofsky really bites off more than he can chew here (imo) . The 3rd act is flat out INSANE.
your call, and it sounds like a good one. If the divisiveness is vital to the experience, don't spoil it.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2017, 04:10 AM   #2642
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

The Nice Guys was funny as hell.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2017, 07:11 AM   #2643
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I enjoyed it. I'll say again, I'm not particularly close to anyone afflicted with autism so I can't speak to that but I enjoyed the flick.
I am in Accounting and have a son afflicted with Autism.....I will address both issues from my POV.

First off, I agree with you about the whole accounting being wonky. It just seemed that they brought in someone to draw mathematical conclusions on the board and shot the film around it. I'm like you in that the time allotted to coming to that conclusion, even with a "beautiful mind" behind it just seemed out of touch.

Second......again from my POV....is that I have a hard time, knowing the whole issue with sensitivities that most with Asperger's/Autism have , he could/would handle all that he had done so untouched.

Now having said that, I enjoyed the movie. I set aside my real life understanding of the character's nature and enjoyed it for the entertainment it was.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:41 AM   #2644
sorta mod-ish

Has anyone gone to see Wind River yet? It's rare that Rotten Tomatoes scores from both the critics and the audience are over 90% simultaneously....
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2017, 09:21 AM   #2645
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modser View Post
Has anyone gone to see Wind River yet? It's rare that Rotten Tomatoes scores from both the critics and the audience are over 90% simultaneously....
Yeah. Wind River was really really good. Saw it in theaters awhile back and enjoyed the hell out of it (might even be my favorite film of the year next to Dunkirk & Logan) . Jeremy Renner was badass in it. Highly recommend checking it out
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-17-2017, 10:55 AM   #2646
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
saw Mother! today. Still trying to wrap my mind around it . Its from the director of Black Swan & Requiem for a Dream. Overall, I dug it BUT I can completely understand how a LOT of folks are gonna hate it. Like, really hate it lol.
I HATED this movie. I get all the religious symbolism but the story itself is awful and really goes off the rails in the last third.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-21-2017, 05:05 PM   #2647
Supporter

God Damned Intrigued

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 05:16 PM   #2648
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
God Damned Intrigued

I was just about to post that.

You watching DeFranco?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 06:17 PM   #2649
Settle this once and forever

Watched First Blood the other night.

I thought it was pretty good. I had no idea it'd be Rambo vs Smalltown police force. And definitely not in America. I guess I just always assumed he'd be in Borneo or something fighting foreigners.

Anyway, should I watch any more of them? When is it no longer worth watching?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2017, 06:45 PM   #2650
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

I thought it was pretty good. I had no idea it'd be Rambo vs Smalltown police force. And definitely not in America. I guess I just always assumed he'd be in Borneo or something fighting foreigners.

Watch them all. Just know there will be camp
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:21 AM   #2651
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

They get progressively shittier. But still absolutely worth finishing the series.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:55 AM   #2652
I'll be back.

Rambo 2 is a cartoon...and it's ****ing awesome.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 03:40 PM   #2653
A certain set of skills

American Assassin is a decent movie to see in the Jason Bourne/Jack Reacher style. 3/5 stars.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 08:09 AM   #2654
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
American Assassin is a decent movie to see in the Jason Bourne/Jack Reacher style. 3/5 stars.
How was Michael Keaton? I read the book and didn't picture him as the mentor role, like at all.
Old 09-24-2017, 09:21 AM   #2655
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
I HATED this movie. I get all the religious symbolism but the story itself is awful and really goes off the rails in the last third.
I saw last night and was steeled to absolutely hate the experience. I thought DA got the creepy mood of things being just off right. Third act didn't bother me given the story it was telling. Was better than I expected though I'm not sure if that was because I wasn't expecting anything or not...
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.