What TV shows do you watch religiously?

Right now, mine are:

Castle
Grimm
Once Upon a Time
Walking Dead
Elementary
Revolution

I've recently been exposed to Emily Owens, MD. I like that one. My best friend always says that she reminds him of me. The more I watch it, the more I can see why.

There are others that I watch, but I'm not heartbroken if I miss an episode. Those shows seem to be Arrow, Chicago Fire, and any of the Monday night CBS comedies.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:09 AM   #121
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I actually didn't see it coming.

Head in ass.
Really, I spent every moment of the first part of their 'romance,' saying 'why are they writing her like such a naive angel.'

She was a true Eddie Haskell. She might have even said 'golly gee, Ms. Haskill' when talking about the mystery at some point.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:57 AM   #122
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
Shameless (US version) great great tv.
I can't be in a relationship based on lies
I can't be in a relationship based on ultimatums.

And that ended in a kiss? How can such a ****ed up family be so life-affirming?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2014, 03:34 AM   #123
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Psych
What the hell is a 'ute' reference,

Classic
Old 01-26-2014, 10:22 AM   #124
Starter

Justified
Shameless
SOA
Louie
Sean Saves The World
Micheal J Fox Show
Last Man Standing
Survivor
Nashville
Counting Cars
Top Gear (US)
cardken2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutcardken2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutcardken2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutcardken2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutcardken2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutcardken2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutcardken2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutcardken2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutcardken2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutcardken2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutcardken2 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-26-2014, 10:38 AM   #125
In Search of a Life

I don't watch any shows about religion
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2014, 10:40 AM   #126
On Hiatus

No particular order:

Big Bang Theory
NCIS
Mysteries at the Museum
Diner's, Drive-In's and Dives
Counting Cars
Person of Interest
Duck Dynasty
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:00 PM   #127
Stay down bitch!

A little embarrassing to admit but I've watched episode of girls. Every single person on that show is so detestable. I hate those bitches but the show makes me laugh so I end up watching it every week.

Last edited by PunkinDrublic; 01-27-2014 at 01:16 PM..
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:11 PM   #128
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
A little embarrassing to admit but I've watched. Every single person on that show is so detestable. I hate those bitches but the show makes me laugh so I end up watching it every week.
Watched what?
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:15 PM   #129
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Watched what?
Girls.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-27-2014, 02:06 PM   #130
MVP

I've been filling in the blanks on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on Netflix. Last night I watched the episode where they were youth basketball coaches (Charlie was a ref). I haven't laughed out loud at a TV show like that in a long time.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-27-2014, 07:56 PM   #131
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
Girls.
Adam's sister has a massive bush
Old 01-27-2014, 08:25 PM   #132
MVP

Did I already point out that the kid from Kick-Ass, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, is the botanist in Savages? Threw me for a loop. Good movie, had no clue it was him until I looked him up on IMDB.
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:34 PM   #133
Back again, again.

True Detective. Best show on TV. See the thread on that.
The Daily Show, most nights.
Colbert, if I'm still awake. If not, no big loss.

When they come back on:
Sherlock
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Agents of SHIELD, sort of
Boardwalk Empire, maybe
Sleepy Hollow
Vikings

I might give Black Sails a try.
Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Aries Walker has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:58 PM   #134
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries Walker View Post
Sherlock
BOLO, on local PBS now.
Old 01-28-2014, 10:18 AM   #135
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoman69 View Post
Give the classics a try, especially Troughton (limited episodes survived), Pertwee, and Tom Baker. Just a notice though, the production values were horrible and that was part of the charm of the show. I think it was a lot funnier than it is now.
I might go back at some point but it's a HUGE investment to sit down and watch all those episodes, there's a TON! Just finished up last night.. have to say the 50th and the 11th Doctor's death were pretty disappointing, though it was great to see Matt and David together bouncing off of each other and adding that missing part of lore between the old series and the new one.

Series 5 was probably the best large-story arc out of the whole new series. The rest of Matt Smith's run was kind of weak. Seemed like Series 6 and 7 were too focused on the large-story arc (River Song, Clara) which were largely uninteresting and didn't warrant being the sole focus of the show. I also feel like there were stronger single episodes under Tennant during Russel T Davies's run (coincidentally most those episodes were written by Moffat): The Girl in the Fireplace, Blink, Midnight, The Waters of Mars..

I gave Torchwood a try.. couldn't make it past the 2nd season

Last edited by Ragged Robin; 01-28-2014 at 10:23 AM..
Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.