What TV shows do you watch religiously?

Right now, mine are:

Castle
Grimm
Once Upon a Time
Walking Dead
Elementary
Revolution

I've recently been exposed to Emily Owens, MD. I like that one. My best friend always says that she reminds him of me. The more I watch it, the more I can see why.

There are others that I watch, but I'm not heartbroken if I miss an episode. Those shows seem to be Arrow, Chicago Fire, and any of the Monday night CBS comedies.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2013, 09:33 PM   #91
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Right now, mine are:

Castle
Grimm
Once Upon a Time
Walking Dead
Elementary
Revolution

I've recently been exposed to Emily Owens, MD. I like that one. My best friend always says that she reminds him of me. The more I watch it, the more I can see why.

There are others that I watch, but I'm not heartbroken if I miss an episode. Those shows seem to be Arrow, Chicago Fire, and any of the Monday night CBS comedies.
Castle
Grimm
Once Upon a Time
Walking Dead
Elementary
Homeland
Arrow
Criminal Minds
Person of Interest
The Big Bang Theory
The Blacklist
Sleepy Hollow

Revolution has lost me. It is like an entirely different show in season 2.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-18-2014, 05:08 PM   #92
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCD View Post
M: HIMYM
T: Parenthood
W: Modern Family
T: BBT, P&R, Grey's Anatomy, The Office

Archer, Breaking Bad

Episodes, The Big C(it is ending soon )
This week's writing on how Max might be like Hank was relavatory and heartbreaking all at once.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2014, 08:19 PM   #93
In Search of a Life

I used to watch parenthood, but the drama on there got to deep for me. Its a great ****ing show, but the drama on there is tough. lol

My shows are
Game of Thrones
Person of Interest
White Collar
Bates Motel
The Big Bang Theory
Chicago PD is growing on me
Blacklist
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-19-2014, 08:48 AM   #94
The Master

Dr. Who
Almost Human
Sleepy Hollow
Agents of Shield
How I Met Your Mother (playing out the string)
Magic City
whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:01 AM   #95
Veteran

The mentalist, but it has not been good lately
Sleepy Hollow
The Big Bang Theory
bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.bsp4444 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:21 AM   #96
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Justified. That's pretty much it for me.
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2014, 03:46 PM   #97
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoman69 View Post
Dr. Who
I'm getting caught up right now, watched all of Eccelston's and Tennant's run and just started Smith's. I love how the production quality and style of Series 5 onward is through the roof (anything before 2008 just looks really dated at this point) but Tennant was the best Doctor

Last edited by Ragged Robin; 01-20-2014 at 10:33 AM..
Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:46 AM   #98
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
Person of Interest. one of my favorite, John Reece took over the Jack Bauer spot!
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Shameless (US version) great great tv.
Raising Hope (love it)
2 Broke Girls
Survivor
Burn Notice
White Collar
Triplets?!?!?

And, . . . Carl is heartbreaking. He drank through the liver he had and now he wants to wreck mine.

And, . . . Laim is heartbreaking for Omaha reasons.

And, . . . Debbie is life-affirming.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 01-20-2014 at 10:07 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:59 AM   #99
'Tis my eye!

Duck Dynasty
America Unearthed
The Curse of Oak Island
That Metal Show
Mrs. Brown's Boys
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:53 AM   #100
Agree to Disagree

Justified
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Modern Family (good to watch with the wife)
Archer

True Detective, House of Cards, and Sherlock are short term/Netflix shows that I absolutely will watch ASAP.
KevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-20-2014, 11:19 AM   #101
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Duck Dynasty
America Unearthed
The Curse of Oak Island
That Metal Show
Mrs. Brown's Boys
Watched America Unearthed the other day its not bad. They make alot of sense in some of the stuff they find. The Mayans/Georgia connection was pretty cool. Makes alot of sense. I dont believe for one minute, they just vanished. lol
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:35 AM   #102
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
Watched America Unearthed the other day its not bad. They make alot of sense in some of the stuff they find. The Mayans/Georgia connection was pretty cool. Makes alot of sense. I dont believe for one minute, they just vanished. lol
There's a lot of pseudo-science but the show is pretty damn interesting...
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:47 AM   #103
Damnit Peg

Shipping Wars
Big Bang Theory
Airplane Repo
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:21 PM   #104
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Duck Dynasty
America Unearthed
The Curse of Oak Island
That Metal Show
Mrs. Brown's Boys
Where do you watch Mrs. Brown's Boys? Would really like to watch this show.
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:22 PM   #105
oxymoron

Going Monday to Sunday, right now it's:

M: Almost Human, Archer, Blacklist, Castle, Sleepy Hollow
Tu: Agents of SHIELD, Brooklyn 9-9, Justified, NCIS, Person of Interest, Supernatural
W: Arrow
Th: Community, Elementary, Parks and Rec, White Collar
F: Grimm, Helix
Sa:
Su: House of Lies, Shameless, True Detective
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.