What TV shows do you watch religiously?

Right now, mine are:

Castle
Grimm
Once Upon a Time
Walking Dead
Elementary
Revolution

I've recently been exposed to Emily Owens, MD. I like that one. My best friend always says that she reminds him of me. The more I watch it, the more I can see why.

There are others that I watch, but I'm not heartbroken if I miss an episode. Those shows seem to be Arrow, Chicago Fire, and any of the Monday night CBS comedies.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:49 AM   #31
Resident Glue Sniffer

Modern Family
Master Chef
Hell's Kitchen.
Ancient Aliens (I like some of the theories....but some are batshit)
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:52 AM   #32
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Sorry Luv.....

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...rdered/159559/

The Cancellation Bear is eating well today. Emily Owens, MD has been officially canceled by the CW, but the network has announced that all 13 episodes ordered will air.

This was no surprise to anyone paying attention, and/or following our predictions all season long
Eh, no biggie. I've seen three episodes on hulu plus. I'll watch the season that exists and be done with it.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:57 AM   #33
MY LITTLE #15

On a tangent, but shows that I like to watch whenever there's nothing else on (i.e. I want something to watch/listen to whenever I'm bored or doing something else):

American Pickers
Nearly any of the Pawn shows
ESPN (aka endless loops of Sports Center)
Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
Old 12-10-2012, 10:07 AM   #34
Resident Glue Sniffer

South Beach Tow
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:31 PM   #35
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Game of Thrones
Spartacus
Pawn Stars
Archer
Vegas (kick ass new show)

Shows I watch with the wife that I probably wouldn't watch on my own, but don't really mind:
NCIS
Hawaii 5-0

I'll occasionally watch CSI, CSI New York and Blue Bloods with her as well, but not every episode.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:44 PM   #36
MVP

The Walking Dead
Gold Rush
NCIS
Parks and Recreation
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:09 PM   #37
Everybody Lies.

The only shows I watch at all right now is The Walking Dead and The Office. I don't know why I even bother with The Office anymore. It isn't very good at this point.

I need to get caught up with Spartacus. I watched all of season 1 and the prequel season and then only watched the first couple episodes of season 2. Once Andy Whitfield died and there was no more John Hannah, I kinda lost interest. I'll still watch them eventually.

I watched House, Rescue Me, and Sherlock religiously. But House and Rescue Me are done, and Sherlock won't be back for a long time.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:14 PM   #38
Starter

Sons of Anarchy
Dexter
Breaking Bad
Game Of Thrones
True Blood
Justified
Supernatural
The Walking Dead
Big Brother
Survivor
Stad has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stad has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stad has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stad has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stad has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stad has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stad has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stad has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stad has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stad has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Stad has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:28 AM   #39
CHANGEd your mind yet????

How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
NFL Network
Nikita
The Good Wife
Property Brothers/Buying and Selling
Too Cute
My Cat From Hell
2.5 Men (the CS years)
memyselfI has disabled reputation
Old 12-11-2012, 08:47 AM   #40
In Search of a Life

I watch Elementary when they have new ones. Parks and Rec has fallen off the list for me. I'll watch them, but if I miss it I don't really mind, and I sometimes have them in my DVR for 2 weeks before I watch them.
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:14 AM   #41
That's just f***in' stupid

Drinking Made Easy
The Walking Dead
Big Bang Theory
Parks and Rec
30 Rock
Tosh.0
Dexter
South Park
Family Guy
Robot Chicken
The Venture Brothers
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #42
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief View Post
Drinking Made Easy
The Walking Dead
Big Bang Theory
Parks and Rec
30 Rock
Tosh.0
Dexter
South Park
Family Guy
Robot Chicken
The Venture Brothers
I forgot that one. Though I usually just watch it on demand. They've done some really good episodes lately. The Scause for Applause episode, I thought, was great. And the rascals/Honey Boo Boo one made me literally cry I laughed so hard.
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:31 AM   #43
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaise View Post
I forgot that one. Though I usually just watch it on demand.
Yep; I DVR everything. That way I can watch it at my leisure; I'm not anchored to the network schedule.
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-11-2012, 12:42 PM   #44
oxymoron

M: Castle, Hawaii Five-0, Untold History of the U.S.
T: Justified (back January 8), NCIS, New Girl, Sons of Anarchy, Vegas, White Collar (back January 22)
W: Arrow, Psych (back February 27), Supernatural
Th: Archer (back January 10), Burn Notice, Elementary, Person of Interest, Suits (back January 17)
F: Grimm
Sa: Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Young Justice (maybe returns in January, not sure)
Su: Boardwalk Empire, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Hell on Wheels, Homeland, Tron: Uprising, The Walking Dead
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #45
GBM 8-12-15

M: HIMYM
T: Parenthood
W: Modern Family
T: BBT, P&R, Grey's Anatomy, The Office

Archer, Breaking Bad

Episodes, The Big C(it is ending soon )
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.