Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 12-08-2011, 07:52 AM  
The Illuminati

Another hot teacher caught having sex with student

I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Quote:
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:11 AM   #136
MVP

I had several teachers in the 6th through 8th grade years that I wanted to have sex with. None of it ever happened for me though.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:13 AM   #137
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Really? I didn't really hit that stage until 10th grade or so. I don't recall being in JR high and being that pent up.
A late dropper
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:54 AM   #138
Be Kind To Your Pets

Mrs. Creek...the high school girls gymnastics coach and cheerleader sponsor. Oh my.... she was a boat full of nastyville.... She ruined many a teenage gym sock.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:04 AM   #139
Get in, loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleRob View Post
Some dude in my 7th grade Math class used to hit on the teacher and vice versa all the time. It was weird. She used to ask him, "Howard, if you were 29 (her age then) would you hook up with me?" She'd ask this in front of the entire class.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleRob View Post
Also, my Chem teacher in 10th grade used to invite a guy from our class to her house to "party with her" on the weekend to help her over her divorce. AND one of my wife's friends used to teach French when she was 23 (the language) in high school and would tell my wife she had to back away from a student she was considering having a relationship with when he was only 17. Seems to be fairly common to me.
Yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and say that's pretty weird.

Back when I was in 8th grade, we had a teacher's assistant-type lady in my civics class. She was always VERY nice to me and took to calling me Vinny (my name is Vince). I used to fantasize that she wanted the D because she called me that The mind of a 13 year old boy.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:10 AM   #140
Consuming CP souls

2013 version of a 13 year old Virus would have been laying that pipe I'm thinkin
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:38 AM   #141
Get in, loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post
2013 version of a 13 year old Virus would have been laying that pipe I'm thinkin
Shit, I would have tried! I would have busted that pussy open with my 3 inch penis
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:57 AM   #142
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
CP is slacking these days

She's got the "Crazy Eyebrow"

I wonder how many times she's been uncerimoniously dumped by boyfriends to drive her to the point that she thinks she needs to go after teenaged boys? I mean, she's not a troll. She could probably pick up most any guy she wanted to at a bar or elsewhere.

Must be about control.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #143
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
Regardless if the 13 year old boy actually liked it, an adult in a position of authority has zero business touching the business end of a youth, let alone one over which they have authority.

By the law, this lady is no better than Sandusky or a pedo priest.
If the kid was 17, I'd feel different about it than I do at 13. At age 13, she molested that boy.
True but if I was that kid I would have never turned her in
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:46 PM   #144
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSelfsTrophycase View Post
Obligatory "Where the **** were these teachers when I was 13?"
My teachers were all old bitches that if they were to trade clothing with the lunch lady you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
I only had one hot teacher in school and it was in 7th grade but there was a problem. She had a glass eye, and when she was telling you sit down she was looking at the chalk board at the same time.
Contrarian is not part of the Right 53.Contrarian is not part of the Right 53.Contrarian is not part of the Right 53.Contrarian is not part of the Right 53.Contrarian is not part of the Right 53.Contrarian is not part of the Right 53.Contrarian is not part of the Right 53.Contrarian is not part of the Right 53.Contrarian is not part of the Right 53.Contrarian is not part of the Right 53.Contrarian is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:49 PM   #145
"Think BOOM!"

The teachers wouldn't even let me bang the chalkboard erasers when I was in school.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:53 PM   #146
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
The teachers wouldn't even let me bang the chalkboard erasers when I was in school.
The teachers I had probably had more dust on their pussy than the erasers.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:03 PM   #147
The Beast Inside Your Head

Student teachers were always the best. All my normal teachers were fat or ugly, or fat and ugly.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:22 PM   #148
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
man some of those kids must've had cosmic monster game.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:30 PM   #149
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
She's got the "Crazy Eyebrow"

I wonder how many times she's been uncerimoniously dumped by boyfriends to drive her to the point that she thinks she needs to go after teenaged boys? I mean, she's not a troll. She could probably pick up most any guy she wanted to at a bar or elsewhere.

Must be about control.
The Rock's crazy sister?

I had an english teacher that was fine as ****, and my art teacher was the hottest teacher I've ever had. She was ****ing sexy
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2013, 03:40 PM   #150
Politically Incorrect

Haven't seen an update in a while so he is this week's horny ho teacher...

At the bottom of the page is a nice slideshow with all the babe's photos over the last few years. Quite an assortment of hot horny teachers.....

Amber Kraus, Science Teacher, Accused Of Sex With High School Student

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4315791.html

An Illinois science teacher is accused of carrying on a sexual relationship with a student at the high school where she taught.

Amber Kraus, 30, is charged with criminal sexual assault of a victim between the ages of 13 and 17, and aggravated criminal sexual abuse.

Lake County prosecutors say the science teacher admitted having sexual contact with the Grant High School student, but denies that they had sexual intercourse. The victim told police that the two had sex at Kraus' Grayslake, Ill., home, and exchanged inappropriate photos.

Kraus has since moved to Mundelein, Ill., according to the Lake County Sun-Times. She was released on $10,000 bond and must obey a curfew as a condition of her bail, in addition to avoiding contact with minors, including the victim.

The teacher resigned from Grant High School, where she had taught for eight years, after the allegations came to light Oct. 9.

In a letter to parents, school administrators called the case an "isolated incident that occurred away from campus and involved no other students," according to the Daily Herald.

Kraus is not the first Chicago-area teacher to face allegations of sex with a student this year. In August, a 39-year-old instructor at a vocational school in Chicago was arrested after she allegedly had sex in a parked car with a 17-year-old enrolled at the school.

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.