Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-20-2017, 06:41 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Let's discuss your favorite fast food french fries

Talk to us about your favorite fast food french fries. I'm okay with Applebee tier fries as well.

For me i'd say it's still McDonalds. Honestly not many just blow me away. I like a steak fry type, I'd say.

But flavor I still give to McDonalds.

couple of reviews:

Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:37 PM   #211
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Maybe it's franchise wide. I live in North KC, and the one I go to is off 9 Highway. It's terrible. The other one I have close is off North Oak and 72nd I believe, but I rarely go there.

DON'T SUPPORT THE SONIC OFF 9 HIGHWAY FOLKS!!!!!!
Sonic is awesome **** you all for doubting them.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:42 PM   #212
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Oh, I know what they're capable of. They're the best at simple burgers, tots and a bunch of other delicious shit. They are on point with their ice cream offerings. Drinks are great.

Just wish the one close to me didn't suck assholes through a coffee stirrer.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:48 PM   #213
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Oh, I know what they're capable of. They're the best at simple burgers, tots and a bunch of other delicious shit. They are on point with their ice cream offerings. Drinks are great.

Just wish the one close to me didn't suck assholes through a coffee stirrer.
Well yeah - as I'd indicated somewhere else talking to FMB! - the cooks have a lot to do w/ the quality under the heat-lamps.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:56 PM   #214
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Well yeah - as I'd indicated somewhere else talking to FMB! - the cooks have a lot to do w/ the quality under the heat-lamps.
Yup. Management and staff make a world of difference. I'm just near a spot that doesn't demand decency out of either I suppose.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:00 PM   #215
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
side note: it's so weird hearing people say highway after the number versus the 'highway' part first - Missouri vs Georgia - it DID once sound normal, then again so did 'Pop' for 'soda'
I didn't even think about that until you mentioned it. It has always been highway first up here. Although I do notice that down in Sac some people refer to a freeway as 'the' and a highway as just the number. Like you might hear someone say take the 80 over to the 5 unless you want to go North on 99. Weird.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:00 PM   #216
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Yup. Management and staff make a world of difference. I'm just near a spot that doesn't demand decency out of either I suppose.
are you in St. Joe?
Old 09-23-2017, 11:01 PM   #217
Ultrabanned

Quote:
are you in St. Joe?
No sir. KCMO. The Sonic franchises in St. Joe were all much better than what I've got here.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:03 PM   #218
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
A looooong time ago I lived in Texas and one of my sisters worked at a Sonic. They had these frozen drinks that were more like Slushies than Slurpees and they put little plastic animal figurines on the straws. My bitchy sister refused to help me collect the figurines.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:08 PM   #219
Ultrabanned

I will tell you what St. Joe did right, SR. They had multiples Taco John's.

The closest TJ's is like 20 miles from my central location in the KC Metro area. That's unacceptable.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:02 AM   #220
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
A looooong time ago I lived in Texas and one of my sisters worked at a Sonic. They had these frozen drinks that were more like Slushies than Slurpees and they put little plastic animal figurines on the straws. My bitchy sister refused to help me collect the figurines.
I like this post.

Quote:
I will tell you what St. Joe did right, SR. They had multiples Taco John's.

The closest TJ's is like 20 miles from my central location in the KC Metro area. That's unacceptable.
OH I KNOW!
Old 09-24-2017, 01:20 AM   #221
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
I like this post.
Obviously I have not forgotten this or forgiven her for it.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:24 AM   #222
MVP

I'm traveling to Florida for work next week and told things about Checkers fries.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-24-2017, 01:47 AM   #223
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I'm traveling to Florida for work next week and told things about Checkers fries.
oh they're good skip their shitty burgers though - what's sad is - they used to be good.
Old 09-24-2017, 04:09 AM   #224
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
oh they're good skip their shitty burgers though - what's sad is - they used to be good.

Truth. Checkers burgers used to be awesome!
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 09:05 AM   #225
Consuming CP souls

Rallys is an abomination
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.