Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-23-2017, 11:22 PM  
Ultrabanned

****Official Chiefs at Chargers 9/24 Game Day Thread****

Time to play Phyllis in a soccer stadium.

Can't imagine the sort of rape we'll unleash.

Let's hope for another one of these gems!

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:05 AM   #31
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
that's fine
Goodnight. Listen, it's not that I hate you, I just can't make myself believe. I just can't. We always get ****ed at the drive thru somehow. And whenever somebody says this is the year, or WBF, I just want to smash them in the mouth. We're already ****ed by injuries, only more to pile up. Just. Stop. We don't know if we're fine or not. Normally, wait, no, with this team, we never are.

/DonewiththeWBFdissing
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:09 AM   #32
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Goodnight. Listen, it's not that I hate you, I just can't make myself believe. I just can't. We always get ****ed at the drive thru somehow. And whenever somebody says this is the year, or WBF, I just want to smash them in the mouth. We're already ****ed by injuries, only more to pile up. Just. Stop. We don't know if we're fine or not. Normally, wait, no, with this team, we never are.

/DonewiththeWBFdissing

Look, I can't help you - until you're ready to help yourself.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 01:13 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Look, I can't help you - until you're ready to help yourself.
I somehow have the same feeling for you🤔
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 01:14 AM   #34
DadLeft4Cigarettes

we god this!
Old 09-24-2017, 01:15 AM   #35
Snacks Are Under My Apron

threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:19 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
I'll save your anticipation. Butt****ed in the playoffs.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 01:46 AM   #37
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
There is $600+ million at stake for 31 NFL owners...that the Chargers at least draw interest in LA...that is straight profit. 0-3 start is a death warrant...

Follow the money...always.

I think KC loses this one...sorry. I want them to win...they are the better team.
my conspiracy theory is that your brain is missing and has been replacxed by several bees
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:48 AM   #38
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Will we see Mahomes this game? We almost saw him last game after Smitty got destroyed by a LB
no

we will win
handily but it wont be a huge blowout enough to yank average alice out of the game
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:54 AM
Simply Red
This message has been deleted by Simply Red.
Old 09-24-2017, 02:09 AM   #39
Supporter

Hate late games, especially on the same day as London.

I'll talk myself into at least putting 6 hours of football I'm not that interested in on in the background before the Chiefs even take the field.

Hope the Jags/Ravs will at least have some slobberknocking.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 02:16 AM   #40
EvOlVeD

Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-24-2017, 02:42 AM   #41
Fish are scared of me

I'm just kinda disappointed the world didn't end yesterday like everybody said. Now I gotta pay off all those ****ing Credit Cards again. Just like Y2K
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 02:46 AM   #42
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
I'm just kinda disappointed the world didn't end yesterday like everybody said. Now I gotta pay off all those ****ing Credit Cards again. Just like Y2K
Hope this time around you didn't bury a school bus full of canned beans.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 05:16 AM   #43
In Search of a Life

So happy this is a late game, its 4:30 am and i cant sleep like usual! lol
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-24-2017, 05:25 AM   #44
SuperChiefs

Ready to extend that division win streak!
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 05:29 AM   #45
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
There is actually a lot riding on this game...LA starts 0-3 with 2 loses in the division? They're ****ed...
Maybe that's what they want, then they can prop up the Lambs and move the Sharters back to SD.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.