Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2017, 08:28 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- Reggie Ragland - what are we expecting to see?

I really need to know more about RR. He was a hellified NCAA player. The word is it's not known if he'll suit-up tomorrow. If so it'll be limited and some special teams play.

Anyhow, I feel this guy will be a good player for us - I've reviewed some of his BAMA highlights - Can I get some discussion on him from you all?

I mean what are you all anticipating from him, CP?

I think it's thread-worthy discussion.

Please let me know your thoughts. Anything is fine, I'm not really structuring this w/ any question aside from; What you all feel we'll get from him come game time and once he plays (of course) ....???
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 09:18 PM   #16
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I believe he tore his acl prior to last season as a rookie, so he didn't play a regular season snap.

They cleaned house, and the new coaches switched the system to one that didn't fit his skill set. He was simultaneously recovering from injury while learning his second (and worse) defensive scheme. He performed less than stellar in preseason, and the Bills cut him lose for peanuts.

He is definitely worth the the risk based on what we paid for him. If he can heal and learn this defense (very similar to the first scheme he learned, the one that fits his skill set), this could be an amazing pickup.

We probably won't see results until next season, if at all. But again, worth the risk.

Yes I looked it up finally - he's never played an NFL snap. I never knew that - that's clearly why there's not a better grasp on expectations around here. Makes sense - I'd imagine he'll do well though, once 'up to speed'
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 09:32 PM   #17
Who's the masta???

Just kidding, I figure he will probably get lost in the mix. I don't think he has had ample time to learn our defense yet.
MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.
Old 09-23-2017, 09:37 PM   #18
MVP

If he can return 100% from that injury and learns how to maintain his gap, he has a chance to be a pretty special SILB. We'll see what happens.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-23-2017, 09:48 PM   #19
You Sweetie!

He's special (I still believe) - just that learning curve. I'm not sure pre-season is enough to evaluate jack crap from a rook. No doubt that Buffalo would prematurely ejaculate by releasing him. I like the kid's heart - after watching him several games in college. I hope it translates - I think it will - just a matter of when. He seems nice.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:01 PM   #20
MVP

I hope he flashes the talent that made him highly touted coming out of college. Expecting to see just adequate play, if he makes it onto the field.
OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:08 PM   #21
You Sweetie!

Let's drop some highlight reels to stimulate the thread.

Old 09-23-2017, 10:13 PM   #22
You Sweetie!

Old 09-23-2017, 10:18 PM   #23
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
He's not DJs replacement.
No, he's not, but that's a fairly tall order to lay on someone...

He has good instincts though, and could be a steal of a trade with an organization that is in flux with its' personnel make over...

I loved the kid as a prospect
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:37 PM   #24
MVP

I see a lot of Patrick Willis. Great recognition. Great instincts. Doesn't have the speed of a DJ or a Kuechly, but he puts every pound into his hits and uses his weight well.

Love this trade.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:00 AM   #25
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I see a lot of Patrick Willis. Great recognition. Great instincts. Doesn't have the speed of a DJ or a Kuechly, but he puts every pound into his hits and uses his weight well.

Love this trade.

ME TOO!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 01:03 AM   #26
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ping2000 View Post
He'll probably kneel and get fired before he even plays.
he will probably kneel and not be able to get back on his feet
smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.smith11 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:07 AM   #27
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith11 View Post
he will probably kneel and not be able to get back on his feet
Old 09-24-2017, 04:41 AM   #28
Chiefs Moon

If RR is what Veach thinks he is, I would expect him to make an impact in the second half of the season in short yardage situations. He's not DJ. He's a thumper.
Old 09-24-2017, 06:31 AM   #29
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
how many games did he even play for the Bills?

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2017, 07:42 AM   #30
Not dead yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
His name sounds like he's the lead singer for a rockabilly band.
Reggie Ragland and the Destroyers!
Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.