Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 10-22-2006, 01:04 AM  
**** SOC & **** YOU

Pets of Chiefs Planet

I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.

Last edited by pr_capone; 05-01-2012 at 10:44 PM..
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2017, 08:55 AM   #1636
Kind of a mod

Testing 1 2 3
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2017, 08:56 AM   #1637
Kind of a mod

Testing 4 5 6
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:11 AM   #1638
Cast Iron Jedi

Works now. What happened?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2017, 01:03 PM   #1639
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Works now. What happened?
Kind of a weird issue. There's a function in vbulletin that lets you tag a thread so that every new post in the thread has to be approved by a moderator to show up. We don't use it here, and I'm not even entirely sure how it works. But somehow it got turned on for this thread.

I just went through and approved all the posts, and things seem fine now.
Old 09-18-2017, 01:52 PM   #1640
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Kind of a weird issue. There's a function in vbulletin that lets you tag a thread so that every new post in the thread has to be approved by a moderator to show up. We don't use it here, and I'm not even entirely sure how it works. But somehow it got turned on for this thread.

I just went through and approved all the posts, and things seem fine now.
Russia... China... Sound waves!!!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 10:03 PM   #1641
I'll be back.

not my dog but damn puppies are cute

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:57 PM   #1642
Wasted away again...

Hey all - We could use all the thoughts and prayers we can get. Our schnauzer Chuey has had a bad bout of pancreatitis and is currently in the doggy hospital. He started throwing up last night and is very dehydrated. Other tests indicate issues so they did xrays and ultrasound. The results were not good. He has an issue with his stomach not emptying, his liver and kidneys are not normal. He is in pretty bad shape and we considered putting him down this evening. We reconsidered and left him with the vet so that they can give him fluids throughout the night and see where it all stands tomorrow. If his stomach situation improves from the fluids, which the vet thinks it might, then we will probably get to bring him home. If not, then it is likely because his stomach has gotten twisted or is being interfered with by a tumor or mass and surgery will be necessary.

We have already decided that we will not put him through surgery and will put him down if that is the case. I'm doing ok now, but was a blubbering mess at the vets earlier this evening. My wife is coping too. We could use prayers for comfort for Chuey, wisdom for the doctors to heal him and coping for my wife and I no matter the outcome.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 09:59 PM   #1643
New and Improved

Best of luck man.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:03 PM   #1644

Prayers sent... Stay strong brother..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:06 PM   #1645
Wasted away again...

Here's a recent picture of Chuey. He's our clown and will be sorely missed if it comes to that.

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:08 PM   #1646

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Here's a recent picture of Chuey. He's our clown and will be sorely missed if it comes to that.

That's a fine looking hound. I pray he pulls through and curls up on you legs in the man-chair like mine does.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:17 PM   #1647
Baba Ganoush

Our 55 lb rottie is petrified of car rides, so my 2 year old boy has to reassure him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2017, 07:55 AM   #1648
Supporter

Well, we didn't wait too long after all. I really got the bug for another dog and especially from some of the suggestions on here. Also, friends were sending me stuff on Facebook. I got my wife to give in to that and I started checking online for boxer rescues in Kansas. There are a lot more rescues than I realized. This was a lot more of a pain than I anticipated.

There was a pair of 3-year-old brothers that were in KC that needed a new home. It was posted by a hospice so I assume that the owner died. I contacted them but since it went around FB, there were tons of people trying to get those guys. The family decided that they wanted to place them in KC (we're an hour from there) so we didn't get them.

Then we found a 1-year-old female at a rescue organization in Manhattan. We went there a couple of weeks ago to meet her and my wife instantly bonded with her. They had told me that this girl had been abused by a man so she was a little fearful of men and that there would need to be females in her new home. That was no problem. Also, she came right up to me and licked me. I truly think dogs can sense if you're a POS dog beater or if you're an animal lover. They talked to us as if we were the perfect home because we're a family and the other people wanting to rescue her were just a single woman and a couple. By the time we heard back they had decided to give her to somebody else. They said that we were qualified to rescue any of their other dogs but for some reason they decided that this one needed to go somewhere else. My wife was devasted which I wasn't really expecting because she was the one who kept saying that we didn't need to get another dog. She was also kind of pissed at the way this whole thing went down.

I had applied for another boxer at a different rescue. They, for some strange reason, couldn't confirm that we had given our previous boxers regular vaccinations. I'm really not sure why that was so hard to confirm as I gave them the names of the different vets we had used over the years. They were very strict about that so they said we would not be able to rescue from their organization. It's unfortunate because they are missing out on a great home for some dogs in need. But whatever.

While we were waiting a few days on the answer from the Manhattan rescue, I had found another pair of brothers on http://boxer.rescueme.org/kansas. The owner had a daughter who started developing an allergy to the dogs. The doctor said that she would have to either get treatment or get rid of the dogs. The treatment involved multiple shots a day for several months. The 8 year old didn't like that, obviously. I told her that if the Manhattan one didn't work out that we would be interested in coming to meet hers. Her rehoming fee was a little higher than most but that's because she insisted that they go together since they were brothers from the same litter and are inseperable. That was no problem for us so we went down to Wichita the day after the Redskins game and came home with our new family members. I'll post a pic but I gotta figure out why it's failing to upload.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2017, 08:15 AM   #1649
Supporter

Rocky and Apollo. They will be 2 in December. Still a little in the rambunctious puppy stage but coming into adulthood. They are very playful but well behaved for the most part. And potty trained, which is nice that we don't have to go through that stage.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	facebook_1507904000275.jpg
Views:	412
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	115247  
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2017, 08:18 AM   #1650
Cast Iron Jedi

Great names for boxers!
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.