Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-08-2011, 07:52 AM  
The Illuminati

Another hot teacher caught having sex with student

I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Quote:
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:18 PM   #2536
BAMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.max...tudents-2017-6
25-year-old Erin Elizabeth McAuliffe has been charged with three counts of sexual activity with a student and one count of indecent liberties with a minor, according to WNCN

I'd treat her like Sandy Hook and shoot a bunch of kids in her.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 06:20 PM   #2537
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.max...tudents-2017-6
25-year-old Erin Elizabeth McAuliffe has been charged with three counts of sexual activity with a student and one count of indecent liberties with a minor, according to WNCN

But ****ing why?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 07:47 PM   #2538
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
But ****ing why?
This is honestly an excellent question. There is no single place this woman would walk into where she couldn't pull as many guys as she wanted out of said place and have her way with all of them.

I'm going to go ahead and assume it's a control thing with these younger dudes, a type of control she never feels with people her own age. What else could it be?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 07:51 PM   #2539
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
This is honestly an excellent question. There is no single place this woman would walk into where she couldn't pull as many guys as she wanted out of said place and have her way with all of them.

I'm going to go ahead and assume it's a control thing with these younger dudes, a type of control she never feels with people her own age. What else could it be?
I'd guess it's the 'taboo' aspect of engaging in a risky affair with a subordinate more than anything else. My first thought, personally, is that these girls weren't getting attention when they were high school aged for whatever reason. Now they're attractive in have the attention of a captive audience they push the envelope.

Or maybe these 15-17 year old dudes are freaking outlandish physical specimens that just can't be denied. Who knows.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 07:53 PM   #2540
King Shit of **** Mountain

Not sure if hot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.aa09fd6cfb40
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 09:23 PM   #2541
Snacks Are Under My Apron

She is guilty Bob Dole.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:59 PM   #2542
Politically Incorrect

Even the international teachers got the hot busy beavers!

Ex-UK teacher, 23, in prison for 'full-blown sexual relationship' with 15-year-old student

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10...d-student.html

A former British teacher was sentenced Friday to 16 months in jail after admitting to having a “full-blown sexual relationship” with one of her former students, a 15-year-old boy.

Alice McBrearty, 23, said she and the teenager had a four-month fling together that began when she sent the boy a friend request on Facebook, Sky News reported.

McBrearty pleaded guilty to “seven counts of sexual activity with a child while in a position of trust,” the BBC reported.

According to prosecutors, the teacher kissed the student in a classroom of the east London school she taught at and had sex with the pupil at her parents’ residence in Wanstead Park. She also had sex with the student in a hotel room in Ibis.

Prosecutor Lisa Matthews said the student, who was not named, “felt special and appeared to be besotted” with the teacher. McBrearty would take the teen out to eat and to parks.

The student and teacher engaged in seven sexual encounters between Feb. 11 and May 5, 2017 but ended when the teen’s father alerted police. McBrearty was arrested on May 8, Metropolitan Police said.

Judge Sheelagh Canavan called the teacher “bright, intelligent and gifted” and “knew right from wrong,” but that “she had committed the grossest breach of trust.”

Teacher jailed for abuse of position of trust

“You engaged in a full-blown sexual relationship with a 15-year-old child. I accept he was consenting – what 15 year-old schoolboy would turn down such an attractive offer?” the judge said.

"I accept you truly believed this was a great romance, you were in love with him and vice versa, and that age didn't matter. But it did. You were supposed to keep him safe, to help him make the right decisions,” the judge said.

"Instead, you helped him make all the wrong ones," she concluded.

The young woman cried and put held her head during her sentencing.

Emma Shafton, who defended McBrearty, said she has had “a spectacular fall from grace.”

"This is a young lady who has had a spectacular fall from grace - university educated, comes from a respectable family - she has been utterly disgraced by this,” Shafton said.

Shafton argued the woman “was not sexually attracted to children.”

“She will, of course, be branded a pedophile for the rest of her life. She is a sex offender,” Shafton said.

Shafton added McBrearty was delivering packages to Amazon since she was unable to receive a “decent job.”

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:18 PM   #2543
C Chiefs once a year!

She's cute for British standards.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-07-2017, 11:21 PM   #2544
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Even the international teachers got the hot busy beavers!

Ex-UK teacher, 23, in prison for 'full-blown sexual relationship' with 15-year-old student

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10...d-student.html

A former British teacher was sentenced Friday to 16 months in jail after admitting to having a “full-blown sexual relationship” with one of her former students, a 15-year-old boy.

Alice McBrearty, 23, said she and the teenager had a four-month fling together that began when she sent the boy a friend request on Facebook, Sky News reported.

McBrearty pleaded guilty to “seven counts of sexual activity with a child while in a position of trust,” the BBC reported.

According to prosecutors, the teacher kissed the student in a classroom of the east London school she taught at and had sex with the pupil at her parents’ residence in Wanstead Park. She also had sex with the student in a hotel room in Ibis.

Prosecutor Lisa Matthews said the student, who was not named, “felt special and appeared to be besotted” with the teacher. McBrearty would take the teen out to eat and to parks.

The student and teacher engaged in seven sexual encounters between Feb. 11 and May 5, 2017 but ended when the teen’s father alerted police. McBrearty was arrested on May 8, Metropolitan Police said.

Judge Sheelagh Canavan called the teacher “bright, intelligent and gifted” and “knew right from wrong,” but that “she had committed the grossest breach of trust.”

Teacher jailed for abuse of position of trust

“You engaged in a full-blown sexual relationship with a 15-year-old child. I accept he was consenting – what 15 year-old schoolboy would turn down such an attractive offer?” the judge said.

"I accept you truly believed this was a great romance, you were in love with him and vice versa, and that age didn't matter. But it did. You were supposed to keep him safe, to help him make the right decisions,” the judge said.

"Instead, you helped him make all the wrong ones," she concluded.

The young woman cried and put held her head during her sentencing.

Emma Shafton, who defended McBrearty, said she has had “a spectacular fall from grace.”

"This is a young lady who has had a spectacular fall from grace - university educated, comes from a respectable family - she has been utterly disgraced by this,” Shafton said.

Shafton argued the woman “was not sexually attracted to children.”

“She will, of course, be branded a pedophile for the rest of her life. She is a sex offender,” Shafton said.

Shafton added McBrearty was delivering packages to Amazon since she was unable to receive a “decent job.”

Let's see the teeth before we judge...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:56 AM   #2545
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Let's see the teeth before we judge...
You're right, but it really makes me feel like I'm buying a horse.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:32 AM   #2546
Politically Incorrect

NOT GUILTY!!!

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2017, 11:08 AM   #2547
Fish are scared of me

I really think they need to quit making this a punishable offense. Unless it's a male teacher with a girl.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2017, 11:13 AM   #2548
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
I really think they need to quit making this a punishable offense. Unless it's a male teacher with a girl.
double standards exist, so, yeah, its all good! As a kid, i'd be ****ing thrilled to bang a chick that looks like "most" of these women. I'd walk around school like yeah, bitch, i pulled that. Smiling from ear to ****ing ear.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-08-2017, 11:49 AM   #2549
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
double standards exist, so, yeah, its all good! As a kid, i'd be ****ing thrilled to bang a chick that looks like "most" of these women. I'd walk around school like yeah, bitch, i pulled that. Smiling from ear to ****ing ear.
No no no... you would be a victim
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:00 PM   #2550
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Erin Elizabeth McAuliffe from Post 2532 is going to set all kinds of prison currency records. She won't just be traded for cigarettes. She'll be traded for cartons of cigarettes. Maybe truckloads of cigarettes.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.