Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 09-21-2017, 03:46 AM  
WhatUneed2Hear

Wasting Tech Support Scammers time..LOL

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 09-21-2017 at 04:51 AM..
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 05:41 PM   #16
Happy Easter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
http://jollyrogertelephone.com/final...telemarketing/

I use this on my cell phone. Works like a charm.

Hate unsolicited telemarketers? Jolly Roger Telephone is on its way to finally stop them. I really can disrupt this industry.

Regulation will not help. Many countries already have a do-not-call list of some sort. But the scammer telemarketers just move across the border. And, as much as we may hate it, caller-id manipulation is an essential part of enterprise telephony. So sorry, there no hope of caller-id verification any time soon.

In just a few hours, a decent telephone integrator can set up an autodialer using free software and spare computers. These scammers hide behind fake caller-ids and dial thousands, maybe even tens of thousands of numbers per day. They don’t care if only 2% of us answer the phone. And tomorrow if only 1% answer the phone, they’ll just call more numbers. I used to think it was a necessary consequence of cheap telecommunications, but after the interest in my robot that talks to telemarketers, I have successfully proven that we can create bots to keep telemarketers engaged long enough to disrupt their business model.

For now, you can send your annoying telemarketers to my friendly and agreeable robot. It will happily chat with them for several minutes. Then take a moment to recognize the potential of this. If you had a Jolly Roger Telephone bot answering your phone, the autodialers will always think it’s a real person and cut through to an agent. Who cares if they figure it out in just a few minutes? Although typically it’s a lot longer – see my YouTube channel for samples. The point is the autodialers will cut through to an agent every time they hit one of these bots. That will break their business model. It will cut their outbound capacity dramatically.

There is no way I could have planned for all this attention. This started as a hobby and my friends said “you need to start posting some of these calls to YouTube!” so I did. To those of you who have been been listening, I thank you sincerely.

Thank you,

Roger
I heard this on a Tom Woods podcast. Great idea!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 07:52 PM   #17
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I heard this on a Tom Woods podcast. Great idea!
As far as I know it still works. I don't have an actual house phone but I pay $30 year to keep the number, and it goes through my internet connection. I use Magic Jack and the companion cell phone app. So if someone calls my house phone it rings through on my cell wherever I am as long as I have a wifi signal, and it takes a voice mail if I don't have a wifi in range. So if it's a scammer and I feel like screwing with him I answer and add the anti spam service number in on a conference call. As I recall I can then hang up and leave the spammer talking to the robot.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 02:15 AM   #18
WhatUneed2Hear

Entertaining stuff for sure, but can you say Murphy Gumpus Over and out? Cut the numbers to the MCTN number into the field with a tractor so you don't have to land the helicopter.

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2017, 02:17 AM   #19
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, but you're wasting just as much of your own time.
The humor is well worth it, sometimes you just need a snickers break.
Old 09-29-2017, 11:05 PM   #20
WhatUneed2Hear

Old 10-03-2017, 08:36 PM   #21
WhatUneed2Hear

Some more to lighten the mood round these parts.
Old 10-24-2017, 07:51 PM   #22
WhatUneed2Hear

Worlds Dumbest Thief Calls Back Victim - Ownage Pranks

Old 10-25-2017, 07:52 PM   #23
Damnit Peg

One I saw here in the last week one of the scam baiters hacked in to the scammers payment account, changed the password and turned all of the info to the authorities.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:14 PM   #24
WhatUneed2Hear

This helpful bitcoin guide contains the important answers to all the popular questions you have about bitcoin but were too afraid to ask. As a licensed financial cryptocurrency analyst with over 4 hours of experience, I guarantee this video will help you to lose millions in bitcoin.

Disclaimer: This information in this video is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any blockchain errors that may occur after viewing. Uploader cannot be held responsible for the millions you're guaranteed to lose by following the advice herein.

Bill Parcells talks to tech scammers

Old 12-24-2019, 01:41 PM   #25
WhatUneed2Hear