Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	5375
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2020, 10:10 PM   #2026
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I'll look for both. If it wasn't for the smoothness of Elijah Craig, I doubt I would have gotten into it beyond the occasional Old Fashioned.
Yeah EC is pretty smooth for the % of alc it has which is nice because if you're not expecting it after 3 you're feeling pretty damn good. I would say EW single barrel is probably one of the smoothest I've had in that price range (makers, trace, I'd even throw in bullet too) alot of folks argue Four Rose's. I'm personally not a fan of it though.

If OTW ever returns to this thread and offers to send you some samples do it. He sent me some of the best stuff I've ever had particularly EH Taylor which unfortunately seems about as hard to get as Blantons. If you ever get to try Taylor do it at first it's a total mind **** because to me atleast had multiple flavors on first sip but an amazingly nice finish.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 10:12 PM   #2027
Inmem 2.0

Also Bearcat try Old Grandad. Not sure if it's an old fashion type of drink or not but that's the best $20 you're going to find and will definitely feel it after a couple.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2020, 11:04 PM   #2028
MVP

Stedman's.....you still haven't tried it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Also Bearcat try Old Grandad. Not sure if it's an old fashion type of drink or not but that's the best $20 you're going to find and will definitely feel it after a couple.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-14-2020, 11:37 PM   #2029
MVP

Anyone tried any of these I have a bottle from EC that is very tasty.

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-15-2020, 12:10 AM   #2030
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Stedman's.....you still haven't tried it?
No sir
Old 11-15-2020, 12:14 AM   #2031
King Sandbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Local coffee and cinnamon imperial porter at 12%

We opened the coffee and maple variant tonight, ****in' nails, man. Thanks again for the chi-town goodness!
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 12:41 AM   #2032
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
No sir
Don't know who makes or sells it?
Old 11-15-2020, 12:58 AM   #2033
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Don't know who makes or sells it?
Not without googling it
Old 11-15-2020, 12:58 AM   #2034
Inmem 2.0

Sooo who's drunk RN?
Old 11-15-2020, 01:56 AM   #2035
MVP

Not me, I just took the scooter out for a "wake the **** up" ride at 40 degrees.

It's ****ing cold at a hundred

I'm cooking a Cajun mix between jambalaya and red beans and rice. Kinda like jambalaya meat and veggies with soupy beans over rice. very ****ing hot.

Smoking back rigs and beef and Italian sausage, and brat balls.

Friends are sitting outside with a big screen, heater, wind block, 6 feet apart with the local bar bitch serving alcohol. There will be a couple of cops in the fold along with a doc and RN so I gotta play by the rules.

That old fashioned syrup with cheap whisky is TASTY

Last edited by cooper barrett; 11-15-2020 at 02:06 AM..
Old 11-15-2020, 10:29 AM   #2036
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Not a bourbon fan. Love Scotch and Irish whiskey but can't stomach bourbon. Not sure why? What would you guys say you enjoy about bourbon.

I love Scotch and Irish whisky too but bourbon not as much. There’s a few I like but I’ll always choose scotch or Irish whisky first If it’s available. A lot of bourbon has too much charcoal/smoke flavor for me. I hate smoky drinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-15-2020, 02:24 PM   #2037
MVP

You should try this, It's terrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
I love Scotch and Irish whisky too but bourbon not as much. There’s a few I like but I’ll always choose scotch or Irish whisky first If it’s available. A lot of bourbon has too much charcoal/smoke flavor for me. I hate smoky drinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-15-2020, 04:33 PM   #2038
King Sandbagger

Lagavulin 16 is great. Top notch stuff.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 05:25 PM   #2039
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
Lagavulin 16 is great. Top notch stuff.
one of the classics...where do you place it amongst Ardbeg and Laphroaig? I" working on a Lagavulin 200th Anniv. 12 year. Good stuff.
A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-15-2020, 05:56 PM   #2040
MVP

Quote:
You should try this, It's terrible

Thanks I’ll give it a try!
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.