Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-27-2004, 11:38 PM   #2
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod
Here's a piece of advice from a married guy who knows the score.

If any of these four actually ENJOYS giving blowjobs, stick with her. Because if you marry one who doesn't, good look ever getting another one (or at least a decent one) after you've said I DO.
Damn Fraz thats too bad. Maybe you should get your wife Dr. Lauras new book "The Proper Care and Feeding of a Husband"
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2004, 11:40 AM   #3
Free Born Man of the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
what in the Heln were you thinking, man?!
That ain't right.
beavis has disabled reputation
Old 12-27-2004, 11:52 PM   #4
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I presume that you've already received this advice, but this is a perfect example of an issue that can be solved with a videotaped game of naked twister.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2004, 11:54 PM   #5
Eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
I presume that you've already received this advice, but this is a perfect example of an issue that can be solved with a videotaped game of naked twister.

i was thinking of a game of fully clothed upwords....but whatever tickles ur pickle
ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-27-2004, 11:56 PM   #6
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
You may wish to clarify this for Roy or you may end up in receipt of the family portrait they have hanging over the mantel.

Old 12-27-2004, 11:58 PM   #7
Eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
You may wish to clarify this for Roy or you may end up in receipt of the family portrait they have hanging over the mantel.

aaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhh

the one on the right is Psi and his skidmark undies
ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-28-2004, 11:41 AM   #8
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFire
aaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhh

the one on the right is Psi and his skidmark undies
rep
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-28-2004, 12:01 AM   #9
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia

You sure thats not the gals that are vying for young Roys attention? Winner takes all!
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2004, 08:52 AM   #10
Boom, Boom , Crash

That twister pic IS JUST WRONG!!
Over-Head has disabled reputation
Old 12-28-2004, 09:06 AM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over-Head
That twister pic IS JUST WRONG!!
Yes, yes it is.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-02-2005, 07:06 PM   #12
MVP

I have very good news guys, im going on a date come this coming Saturday with a girl named Stephanie and the awesome thing too is that she has a tongue ring. OH YEA !!!
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 01-02-2005, 07:09 PM   #13
Feels so good.

Ah yes nothing says class in a woman like piercings. When I see a woman with a tongue piercing I always have to wonder where that mouth has been. Then I quickly thank God for my wife.
ck_IN ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 01-02-2005, 07:14 PM   #14
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
I have very good news guys, im going on a date come this coming Saturday with a girl named Stephanie and the awesome thing too is that she has a tongue ring. OH YEA !!!
Nothing to get excited about !
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-02-2005, 11:20 PM   #15
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
... the awesome thing too is that she has a tongue ring.
overrated.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.