Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-23-2021, 06:04 PM   #2
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
I've watched several Kent Rollins videos. Good stuff.

Another in the food challenge area is Matt Stonie's channel. A competitive eater that might weigh 140 lbs.
Yes! I have watched numerous of his videos and really like him. Will have to subscribe! Thanks!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-23-2021, 06:39 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Yes! I have watched numerous of his videos and really like him. Will have to subscribe! Thanks!
His video eating 2 lbs. of potato chips surprised me. Not much food but struggled. I won't spoil it if you haven't watched.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-23-2021, 08:01 PM   #4
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
His video eating 2 lbs. of potato chips surprised me. Not much food but struggled. I won't spoil it if you haven't watched.
Just subscribed! Thanks!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.