Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:03 PM   #346
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
You're acting like I called your baby ugly.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:04 PM   #347
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
This is totally unrelated, but I was at the grocery store today and swung by the deli because I hadn't had lunch yet. They had what was listed as "lemon capellini pasta" in their salad section. I was going to ignore it until I recalled your comment in another thread about using lemon juice in the same way that I use vinegar. So I tried it...holy shit, it was delicious. It had capers, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, chunks of Roma tomato and a handful different spices that worked well together. I think this is the first time I have ever had any kind of savory dish with citrus that I enjoyed. I bought two pounds of it and consumed it immediately.
Awesome!

On another note, 2 POUNDS OF PASTA? Did you explode after?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:07 PM   #348
Supporter

Quote:
This is totally unrelated, but I was at the grocery store today and swung by the deli because I hadn't had lunch yet. They had what was listed as "lemon capellini pasta" in their salad section. I was going to ignore it until I recalled your comment in another thread about using lemon juice in the same way that I use vinegar. So I tried it...holy shit, it was delicious. It had capers, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, chunks of Roma tomato and a handful different spices that worked well together. I think this is the first time I have ever had any kind of savory dish with citrus that I enjoyed. I bought two pounds of it and consumed it immediately.
I'll say it again, Chicken Francaise.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:08 PM   #349
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:

Yeah, OK, I'm going to try making some. I'm sold.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:09 PM   #350
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Do you have a particular version you like? Never made it and can Google one myself, but would be open to a recommendation if you have one.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:10 PM   #351
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Looks basically like a pan fried chicken breast with lemony gravy?
Old 10-19-2015, 01:10 PM   #352
Cheat Death

After 24 hours of KC bar food, beer, and screaming at Alex Rios, I think I'm coming down with a cold. Tonkotsu ramen takeout for me tonight.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:10 PM   #353
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Awesome!

On another note, 2 POUNDS OF PASTA? Did you explode after?
It is sitting in my gut right now.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:13 PM   #354
Supporter

Quote:
Looks basically like a pan fried chicken breast with lemony gravy?
Yeah, but if you get the sauce right, the mix of lemon, butter and white wine will make you look at pankoed chicken breast in a whole new light.

It's possibly my favorite Italian dish at present. There's a restaurant here that makes an excellent version, so good they named it after their restaurant, Chicken a Pietro.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:13 PM   #355
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
It is sitting in my gut right now.
I'll bet.

I'm still fat, but I've done a much better job at portion control since my stint in the hospital last year. Once in a blue moon I'll forget that I can't eat as much as I used to, and will regret it for hours.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:14 PM   #356
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Yeah, but if you get the sauce right, the mix of lemon, butter and white wine will make you look at pankoed chicken breast in a whole new light.

It's possibly my favorite Italian dish at present. There's a restaurant here that makes an excellent version, so good they named it after their restaurant, Chicken a Pietro.
No doubt. Simple sauces can really elevate just about anything.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:17 PM   #357
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
I'll bet.

I'm still fat, but I've done a much better job at portion control since my stint in the hospital last year. Once in a blue moon I'll forget that I can't eat as much as I used to, and will regret it for hours.
I am in pretty good shape, I switched to a more physical position at work so I get plenty of exercise. I only have about 5 pounds of fat on me and I am 200-205.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:20 PM   #358
Mahomes > God

Wife mentioned cooking homemade chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes w/ gravy, etc. ...which sounds good to me, just hope I have room after lunch which was 2 Chipotle burritos.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:47 PM   #359
Rookie

Quote:

I see a dinner in our future. Maybe tomorrow FMB?
Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Fire Me Wife! is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:56 PM   #360
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Wife! View Post
I see a dinner in our future. Maybe tomorrow FMB?
I can vouch for Paesana, if you're going to jarred sauce.