Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2020, 06:37 PM   #3136
The Constitutional Choo choo

Apartment complexes are trouble.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2020, 06:57 PM   #3137
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Apartment complexes are trouble.
It wasn't a complex, just a single building. Long, narrow three story building, with a three bedroom apartment on each floor. Most of the residences in the area were nearly identical buildings, with a few single family homes scattered here and there.

One of my roommates had been a professional painter, and he did a masterful job repainting the interior. It had hardwood floors that were in pretty good shape. It had no washer/dryer hook-up, but there was a laundromat less than half a block away. Overall I really liked living there. Too bad the neighborhood sucked so much.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2020, 08:14 AM   #3138
Roy E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Are we really living in a world where 9mm is 40+ cents around?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
40 cents? I’ve already seen 60 cents
I haven't had to shop for ammo in forever. But if 9mm is really going for 60 cents/round, I might sell off some of my stash.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2020, 11:20 AM   #3139
Live free or die hard

Ladies, I do believe I'm jumping in the AK fraternity.

https://www.arsenalinc.com/usa/firea...m7sfk-sbr.html

I told the wife it's hardly 2 sets of tires.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2020, 11:23 AM   #3140
Live free or die hard

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2020, 12:26 PM   #3141
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munson View Post
I haven't had to shop for ammo in forever. But if 9mm is really going for 60 cents/round, I might sell off some of my stash.
At 0.60/round, a reloading press would probably be worthwhile.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-26-2020, 01:59 PM   #3142
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

I probably paid twice what it should cost but I got the 5.56 I wanted. Basic model but I have a buddy who has one and is happy with it. I'll change out some of the furniture with Magpul and put a green dot on it and hopefully it will be a dependable unit.

https://www.nwarmory.com/product/sw-...product_detail
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2020, 02:00 PM   #3143
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post

Whoa. Did you get one?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2020, 02:02 PM   #3144
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post

Thats a beauty

Its weird to me that even though 90% of my shooting experience is with an M16, I still prefer an AK over them

I guess it really just comes down to ease of maintenance, punching power and reliability... I'm a plenty good enough shot to make up for the lesser accuracy

The 16 is just a finicky bastard, I've had numerous jams on the qual range on a perfectly maintained piece, and then you've got the tiny ass springs and pins in the bolt that need to be removed for a thorough cleaning... I've damn near lost those pieces sitting in a clean barracks hallway, so I'd hate to clean one in the bush

Lose one of those things in the grass, and you've got an expensive club to beat people with
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2020, 02:20 PM   #3145
In my youth i pray to keep

Thats a sick AK. I have a Yugo/Serbian NPAP. It's a cool rifle but I don't really enjoy shooting it.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2020, 02:21 PM   #3146
pie is never free

Quote:
Thats a sick AK. I have a Yugo/Serbian NPAP. It's a cool rifle but I don't really enjoy shooting it.
Why not?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2020, 02:27 PM   #3147
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
I kind of feel the same way about mine. It sits in the back of the safe. Haven't fired it in years.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2020, 02:31 PM   #3148
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I probably paid twice what it should cost but I got the 5.56 I wanted. Basic model but I have a buddy who has one and is happy with it. I'll change out some of the furniture with Magpul and put a green dot on it and hopefully it will be a dependable unit.

https://www.nwarmory.com/product/sw-...product_detail
Yeah, that's a little pricey for a base model. I'd expect something that went for over a grand to at least have a free float rail.

But you got it, and that's what matters. Congrats.
Old 07-26-2020, 02:35 PM   #3149
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Why not?
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 02:40 PM   #3150
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Why not?
The underfolder stock is just uncomfortable, and I've ranted about it before.. but it's very picky when it comes to magazines.

I paracord wrapped the stock a month or so ago, haven't fired it since. I hope it will help.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote